Ludia Forums

MORTAL COMBAT! Show us the best pics of the bloody new update!

1 Like

@Starlinger27 check it out I took down a rare T-Rex with only using the rare Hasst Eagle!! :clap:t2::wink::wink::+1:t2::100::100::grin::sunglasses::innocent: :rofl:

2 Likes

Those are some awesome eagle shots!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I literally just pulled off a small miracle for myself after I had gotten forced to drop down into Aviary for the 1st time in a 2yrs. It’s really quite a true battle of Attrition when I faced off against a max lvl 30 Stegodeus with a crap load of boosts against my accidental wrong button press unleashed my lvl 20 NO BOOSTED legendary turtle!! :wink::+1:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::100::100: After somebody else posts some of there very own bloodiest battle screenshots, I’ll post what I’m hinting at in the above sentences after theirs. So it’s fair. :wink::+1:t2::100:

2 Likes

Whoa that bird swooping in is awesome!

These raid boss deaths are very satisfying

2 Likes

Here is the link to my personally made topic that I was referring about “concerning the miracle I miraculously was able to pull off” if any of ya’ll wish to see it for yourselves. @Starlinger27 @Tree_Fiddy @Turok_The_Hunter :wink::+1:t2::100::handshake: A Small Miracle Just Happened to Help Do the Impossible in Aviary!🤯😱🤯

2 Likes

I’m quite fond of this two parter that I’m sharing here. I had a LOT of fun killing that super boosted Thor with my epic 2 boosts in health & damage ONLY EPIC T-REX in Aviary here!! :rofl: :wink::+1:t2::100::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

And here is that 2nd parter I just was talking about a minute ago above. :100: I’m really LOVING my recently just made unique rhino with the legendary turtles shell on its shoulders (sorry it’s hard for me to remember how to spell it’s dang name lol but you can clearly see it here in both part 1 & 2 of my showcasing’s here!) :100::wink::clap:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

That erlikospyx jumping screenshot is terrifying

1 Like

Only epic T. rex in Aviary?? I’d beg to differ…

4 Likes

Well that’s just uncalled for :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Of all the kills I’ve gotten, this one will hold a special place in my heart.

RIGHT IN THE JUGULAR

4 Likes

He just needed a snack

3 Likes

THAT is one bloody, awesome scene

2 Likes