Mortem Making a Showing on Sunday

A new Raid Boss is almost here! Watch out for MORTEM REX on the map starting March 27!

The key word here is “starting” not “on” March 27! which I take to mean Mortem Rex could be out every Sunday or even EVERY DAY!

Probably not.

I was disappointed when I only got a 15 from the last raid before they took it away.

5 Likes

I hope they don’t take away Hydra

2 Likes

I feel like it’s gonna live with hydra i don’t think they’ll take hydra away

4 Likes

7 Likes

Is there any way to get ludia to answer if it will be just a one time thing

it is for now, its an event

1 Like

@Ned do you know if this is a 1 day event or if it’s staying on sundays?

1 Like

it plainly says starting which means a continuation as in ongoing

Hope, there’ll be a official communication soon to clear all the queries.

They will probably take away Hadros next

And put it with haast lol

Hey DPG members, I believe it’s a “limited time” return, but let me see if I can get more information on the duration. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I do not think mortem will be staying. The original ludia post states that mortem will make a limited and exclusive return meaning it will go away some day

2 Likes

yeah, 1 time only, i dont think any of those words could mean its an ongoing thing, its just an event for now

Now like 1 weekend or a few

As man, I was hoping it would stay

1 Like

@Ned PLEASE convince the team to let the Mortem rex raid stay on Sundays from now on or just bring it back let it stay on Wednesdays, although this is the first apex raid this doesn’t mean EVERYONE has Mortem at L30, some haven’t even unlocked it yet, it certainly doesn’t hurt to have two raid bosses of the same rarity on the same day, please think of something.

4 Likes

yep saw that after i said what i said so my guess is limited a bandaid for those that need the raid oh well get it while you can and work on soemthing else

1 Like

Me too, me too

Well, I better start working on my Pokondue to get it to level 20