Ludia Forums

Mortem Rex Attempts

I appreciate ludia trying to remove the RNG lottery but I think that perhaps an extra attempt or 2 weekly would be great.

It helps the people who have only received 10 dna weekly. I’m sure at some point another apex creature will make its way onto the map also making it tougher for find time to help complete both. So maybe put Mortem on Wednesdays & Sundays. Give a 2nd weekly attempt.

It would take the sting out of those who are on the short end of the stick when it comes to Mortem.

I mean its not called Lesstem Rex afterall. So give us Mor.

20 Likes

Oh lol lesstem Rex

1 Like

The goal of making an APEX rarity is to make something very rare to obtain,
I rather prefer they set those beyong 60 at 60 and give them something in compensation (as 5000 coins for each 10 over 60)
It should be VERY hard to farm and to obtain,
The fact some people already got it 4 week after the update make me laught,it shouldn’t happen.

Worst,once you unlock it,from 26 to 27?only 100dna,from 27 to 28,150dna ect…

1 Like

First try: gorgosuchus gets knocked out (favorite epic)
Second try: proceratosaurus also gets knocked out even worse by random :cry: :cry: :cry:
My last attempt: edmonguanodon suprisingly survives and gets to deal plenty of damage. but again gets destroyed :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

It should be hard to farm. But also people shouldn’t be punished because they don’t have a chance to win the RNG lottery. The hardest working people in my alliance have 50 dna after 5 weeks. Now any chance for them to get a 50, 60, 100 DNA score is gone.

That isn’t right. Not even remotely close. Long term sure it will probably start to even itself out but the frustration levels of being at the bare minimum after 5 weeks is probably unbearable. This game needs to figure out ways to make people less angry, and well this mortem system ain’t it.

1 Like

yup and thats why ludia should set those player beyong 60/300 at 60 and no more,everyone to the same point.
And those who unlock it ,make it lock

I still have no idea why there are no weekend raid battles. You know, when I am not working?

That would only exacerbate the outrage. Yes, some people would be happy, but no one wants to win something only to have it ripped away. That would be like winning the lottery and the creators said, “oh, sorry, you can’t have this because not enough people got it.” As much as I hate the RNG, penalizing people for being lucky isn’t the right answer.