Ludia Forums

Mortem Rex fuses with Refrenantem?

idea started off as a joke, but an Apex rarity Tyrannoloph hybrid made from Morty and Refren would look aesthetically insane… if anyone’s willing to put pen to paper and draw it, would be cool :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

So… it’s literally a tyranolopho but fused with the 2 apex rarity creatures?
I’ll be right back…

25 Likes

@Snake_Dude, maybe you could draw it hunting/attacking something?

1 Like

Oh yes I plan to do something like that once I post the thing which is taking a but longer than usual but I’ll get it done. I think the hunted shall be chosen by @UnicornWizard since it was their idea, unless they say otherwise

3 Likes

ill leave the identity of the hunted to the artist of the masterpiece @Snake_Dude, ty for taking the time to draw it looking forward :fire: :pray: :grin:

3 Likes

@Snake_Dude’s drawings are always masterpieces! :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem! And thank you @Irritator246, and if you’d like you can simply give me a creatures to illustrate being hunted, if not I can still provide some doodles either way

Another boss?

:point_up: :100:

the best paleo artist on the forums :t_rex:

7 Likes

apex tyrannoloph hunting a scorpius rex or even a sauropod might be sick imo

2 Likes

I’m certainly not the best compared to others on the forum, especially those who frequently post JWA Artwork, but muchas gracias!

you got a very unique style, nothing but respect for your art! also, happy cake day!! :cake: :cake:

What is cake day? I see it everywhere and don’t know what it is.

Ta-Da!!!

So yeah here it is… I dont think I have too much commentary on my mind atm but I’d be happy to answer questions about it lol.

And here’s my battle doodles, I can probably make some sort of final good dino duel tomorrow

And thank you! Cant believe it’s been a year since ive joined the forums, and guess i gotta work on my new pfp just for the day lol

41 Likes

Awesome! Perfect mixture of large and small theropod.

1 Like

You could post this apex hybrid if @UnicornWizard approves!
Here’s mine (not as good as @Snake_Dude’s)

7 Likes

Refrenantem + Hydraboa… Dilophoboa!

It’s beautiful :star_struck:
Well done!

2 Likes

Let’s just bring all the competitor together as a hybrid. Lol

Maxima and Giminitian
Thor and mortem
Erlidom and Erlispyx
Megna and mono

Happy Cake Day! It’s been a fun year with you and your awesome artwork on the forums :partying_face:

4 Likes