Mortem Rex has lower combat performance than Thoralodosaur/ Mortem Rex tiene menor desempeño en combate que Thoralodosaur

Con la última actualización del juego en el que ajustaron la habilidad de grupo de Thoralodosaur, ahora este Dinosaurio posee un mayor desempeño en batalla que el MORTEM REX, ya que se purifica la distracción, dejando a Mortem Rex con una gran desventaja al compararlos en enfrentamientos contra criaturas astutas. Esto no debería ser así ya que MORTEM REX es un dinosaurio de tipo APEX, motivo por el cual su desempeño en batalla en todos los aspectos debería ser mucho mayor que los Feroces de clases Inferiores. Es por eso que MORTEM REX necesita un reajuste de habilidades ya que no se puede comparar con el Thoralodosaur en enfrentamientos contra Astutos ya que el segundo se limpia la distracción mientras que el MORTEM no lo hace. Concluyendo que el MORTEM REX al ser APEX necesita un BUFF o el Thoradolosaur requiere Nerf.

Mod Edit
Translated From Spanish

With the latest game update in which they adjusted Thoralodosaur’s group ability, this Dinosaur now has a higher battle performance than the MORTEM REX, as the distraction is purified, leaving Mortem Rex with a great disadvantage when comparing them in confrontations. against cunning creatures. This should not be the case since MORTEM REX is an APEX-type dinosaur, which is why its battle performance in all aspects should be much higher than the Lower-class Ferocious. That’s why MORTEM REX needs an ability reset as it can’t compare to the Thoralodosaur in Cunning matchups as the latter cleans up the distraction while the MORTEM doesn’t. Concluding that the MORTEM REX being APEX needs a BUFF or the Thoradolosaur requires Nerf.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

3 Likes

Morty used to be able to cleanse, everyone cried it shouldn’t be able to being a fierce, so they nerfed it.

They bought out indoT not long after that, which was a fierce that could cleanse, no one said a word, Now we have a cleansing Thor, be careful what you wish for :joy:

7 Likes

The difference being a delay, less damage and lower critical hit chance for indotaurus, even though I agree it is an issue if it is set up.

Right? Mortem should at least have a cleansing strike… It would be way better than this useless threatened basic move that I have never made use for till this day, having it on my team and playing every single day…

2 Likes

cleansing strike would be definitely acceptable as even though it breaks the class rules, it is a trade off between damage and cleansing distraction.

I complained multiple times about IndoT having cleansing rampage. Its pure fierce and should not have it. Neither should Thor have a cleansing impact🙈

2 Likes

Thor didn’t need the cleansing move, and I am fine if Ludia removes it and keeps thor the way it was. I do not, however, want thor to have an extra cooldown on the group move because RAIDS! Please do not nerf thors move set cooldowns - just remove the cleansing move and she will be fine. Mortem is powerful - the buff it gets makes it so you almost do not need a cleansing move.

LUDIA DO NOT MESS WITH THOR’S GROUP MOVE COOLDOWN PLEASE. WE NEED THE COOLDOWN OF 1 FOR RAIDS! JUST TAKE AWAY THE CLEANSING MOVE IF YOU ARE GOING TO NERF HER AT ALL!

Indot needs the cleansing with all the distracting dinos out there - but then it should be classified as a fierce/cunning - not pure fierce. Neither should Albertocevia be classified as fierce - it doesn’t break shields lol