Morty's new roar is a pain to deal with in raids, suggestions on how to fix

Don’t know but you can search it up i think?

I will see what I can do - I may know some people who know people. :wink:

that’s due to rend I am assuming - maybe get rid of rend altogether or have it be the group move with the buff, and regular old roar as the group move without a buff or cooldown?

No one wants to use mortem in Gorgo raids atm - killing off both minions too early triggers that revenge. All day people have been asking for my Thor bc it’s a pain raiding with mortem now. It’s rather sad bc so many people worked so hard to build their mortems, build their longnecks, only for this to ruin raids with properly boosted dinos - well balanced not op.

1 Like

I actually just used my Mortem in a Gorgo raid. In as long as the Doedicurus minion lasts two turns for each of the first 3 Rounds, you’ll be fine.

I think just buffing the Apex’s Rending resistances to 100% would be fine. I know that effects some carry strats but now that the Raids are locked depending on level I don’t think carry strats are going to be a thing now.

the issue we’ve been running into is with our non-carry dinos. We now need to raid with unboosted dinos if paired with mortem, such as gem and max. Totally unfair to those of us who have worked so hard on raid dinos. Even a boosted mortem in many ways can be too much.

Ironic, isn’t it. Just when Ludia bans lower level players from Apex Raids is when we need smaller dinos to raid with.

2 Likes

so many people struggling to get gorgo done today - Mortem is not really great for it anymore. One person told me she and her group spent around 6 hours trying to get the raid done and fought through many, many strats. People have put their boosts into dinos like mortem and gem and max and skoona, and now they cannot use and do not have enough boosts to get their thors to where it needs to be to raid with it for the ONE strat that is “consistently” working rn (only works if deodi doesn’t RS r1t1). This is unacceptable, and one person said he will probably not raid anymore until ludia changes this.

1 Like

Yep. We’ve been using this strat, and it is working, but only if one gem is big and one is smaller/unboosted. You can get away with one 2k attack gem, but only one. It sucks that we’re being punished for building strong raid dinos.

2 Likes

We can’t even get away with one 2k gem if you have a big mortem. Today we used a 26 base mortem minus speed (speed was 124) with a high moderate dmg Gem (1850), and we barely squeaked by - we nearly KO’d both minions each turn 1.

1 Like

Still a pain - gorgo and other raids (other than a triple mortem strat which requires finding fairly precisely calibrated dinos for that) are still so sad to do now with fully leveled and boosted mortems. We had to use my baby mortem with a medium gem to take down gorgo, and we barely scraped by. My alliance is really upset with this, as am I. We have all worked so hard on our dinos… but they are kinda useless now. Most people are ditching mortem for most raids and switching to Thor because it’s such a mess. Not only is the roar move a problem, but the fact that we no longer have a small move for mortem to keep damage in check is also an issue. Fatal alert strike is a massive hit even if Mortem is healed at the beginning of the round, bc FAS is activated when the butten is pushed while mortems hp is lower, thus making it impossible to use a small hit when necessary in a raid, even if tuora or another dino heals at the start of that same turn, don’t get me wrong, FAS has it’s time and place, but the fact that FAS is our ONLY option for a small hit is absolutely terrible. PLEASE FIX MORTEM LUDIA :sob:

1 Like