Mosasaurus Gen 2 Tournament 6/10/22-6/13/2022

From Twitter:
A bracketed Mosasaurus Gen 2 rules tournament is approaching.

12-59: Land - Pterosaurs only (no unlock)
60+: Aqua - Surface only (unlocks)

Hopefully, the new update bugs won’t destroy this tournament. I wonder how many trophies are required for dominator…

20220608_215222

9 Likes

After just completing the megalodon battle, and going insane between battles due to the wheel of death and then unable to login, waiting… waiting … waiting… and repeating it again and again… I will definitely skip this tournament unless a fix is made by tomorrow. I truly hope Ludia can fix it. I was looking forward to this tournament… 23 hours to go. I remain hopeful. Good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Yeah- if one needs to shut down and restart the game after every battle then I won’t have time.

3 Likes

Why did they force the update out that broke it? Couldn’t they but the force update on hold?

Now we all are broken instead of just the early adopters.

This is the only game I’m afraid to update.

Well, the velociraptor evulotion glitch was very important to fix, I guess…

1 Like

I really want Mosa gen2 but last aquatic tournament was not good for me.
I have lv10 VIP and someone said that if I had lv12 VIP creatures, it was enough for the last aquatic tournament.

So my question is … is it ok if I fuse all of my VIP creatures to lv12. Will it be enough for this tournament?

1 Like

They really risked starting a tournament under the current condition of the game. Bold or foolish, I do not know.
I considered counting the necessary restarts of the game in the next three days. But no, it would be too depressing.

3 Likes

Just won my first battle. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Freezing after win a battle so frustrating

1 Like

Well… the word “risk” is maybe a bit “too strong” :slight_smile: (as they don’t actually risk anything other than making their customers angry/mad/frustrated… ). And if anyone already has great experience with angry/mad/frustrated customers - it’s Ludia! And they doesn’t seem to care too much about it.
So… the tournament is on, we will play it (or not), we’ll be frustrated (or not) and all will be forgotten one week after releasing fix. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Veterans are used to this, we will forget it soon indeed.
New players will remove the game from their device as fast as lightspeed.
So from my point of view it’s an economic risk to start something that is considered as a highlight main feature of the game under so lousy conditions.

5 Likes

Yes, of course - I know what you meant. But they doesn’t look to worried about it, so I guess they are counting on our collective amnesia (as it paid of so many times so far) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@Keith
Why is this tournament going ahead with the game currently broken?

1 Like

Predator is hard to win with FMF with LvL 20 Vip. I can’t imagine Dominator.

1 Like

My lineup hasn’t been struggling to far yet but haven’t had a battle in predator yet. Been starting out with 1 fodder and 2 of my mains and it’s worked for me. Normally waste 1 battle each tier with my lowest just to predict what ferocity to expect. I expect I’ll need to rank up my vips soon for dominator but hoping I can beat this even if it means blowing some Dino bucks

1 Like

Anybody have any idea of how many trophies is required for a secure place in dominator? I want to unlock Mosa Gen 2, but the battles are already so hard in dominator that I’m having to use multiple top 10 creatures just to not even guarantee a win, so I’m wondering if it’s even worth my effort and time to compete in the tournament.

Data after first “run”. It’s going to be interesting to see if it’s possible to stay in dom.

2 Likes

Would love a Screenshot of a dominator Team. I am on top of predator now. Using FMM wich works pretty well. But now all my creatures are in cooldown. I have Not many :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Tommi . Ouch. I don’t have any L40 VIPs, unfortunately. With no class advantage possible this is a series of slogging matches where being under-powered is bad news.

1 Like