Mosasaurus Gen 2 Tournament 6/10/22-6/13/2022

What do you guys think is gonna be the minimum cups requirement for bottom dom? I might be able to barely make it.

2 Likes

It’s going to be low, I will have a prediction out in a bit.

8 Likes

In my opinion, about 900 -1000 will be the lower limit.

For the first time in a tournament, I came across a legendary package . :partying_face:

4 Likes

Won my first Aquatic pack for ages :grinning:, they seem to be hard to get nowadays

But alas no bucks in it

4 Likes

Guess i did it. I am at 1400 now. :smiley:

Wow very higher than I expected.

Bottom dom has not changed the last 4 hrs in my bracket

2 Likes

I think 1,000 cups will do it. But I will probably overshoot to be safe. And let’s see what @Sionsith says.

2 Likes

This tournament is trending toward 900 for a spot in Dominator:

Its currently headed towards the finish of Ttitanoboa from May of 2019 which had a finish of 880. To be safe I would aim for over 950 if you can watch the end of the tournament and aim for over 1050 if you cannot.

Good luck to those looking to secure this unlock of a key ingredient to Armormata.

9 Likes

3 Likes

I remember that latest time I unlocked Mosa Gen 2 was the Armormata Tour ( 2 tours Nodosaurus and Mosa) and I forget the lowest point for both 2 tours but I think higher than this tour.

1 Like

those were 7 day tournaments, so quite a bit longer but they did have finishes of 1,700-1,900.

2 Likes

The inital tournament was 6 days long and required 1477 trophies. It did freeze after three days. The second go-round, for Armormata, was 7 days long, and the reported brackets ranged from 1500-1800 trophies.

Edited for clarity

1 Like

Almost two hours after yours my 100 slot is 23 cups lower. 752 at 14:32

1 Like

I’m in predator league
I’m level 33

My game is on schedule top out at ~855 cups, but we’ll see.

3 Likes

1 Like

I don’t believeI’ve played in the tournament today at all (maybe a couple of battles very early this morning). I don’t think the top has moved much.

2 Likes

Hello! I leave some data… I must say that it was quite annoying to do this tournament. Having to restart the game after each battle takes all sorts of excitement out of the game

3 Likes

Data

4 Likes