Ludia Forums

Mosasaurus Gen 2 Tournament - May 15-18

just finished my first set of fights, landed myself in 7th of dominator. would’ve been in first if I didn’t drift into a micro sleep and forget what I was doing halfway through a fight i could have easily won

1 Like

My first run…

3 Likes

@Tommi I guess my goal of 1800 will have to be increased :flushed:

3 Likes

just think of all the opportunities you will have to NOT land on the grand prize pack :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m going for Predator league since there’s no chance of me winning Dominator with park level 40. How much trophies do you think are neeeded?

1 Like

First run.

2 Likes

It doesnt seems harder for me, but I cant say that too sure, because first run is always the easiest. So, second run will show, if tournament is harder, or just longer. I usually sometimes have two loses for one run so, we shall see.

1 Like

Some decent prizes: Common Killers Pack, Aquatic Pack, several DB, several large amounts of DNA, and the coveted food and coins :flushed:

2 Likes

Well,I am used to facing stuff which have around 300 damage and 800 health in hunter,but this seemed harder,plus I am not as well prepared for this tournament cause of the equipment i have when i compare it to others. Maybe cause of the shift to using weaker equipment in comparison to my precious account.

1 Like

@DaWise_Weirdo it’s all good, it takes time, keep hammering away at it

1 Like

In hunter league im facing max super rare+ creatures.

1 Like

And in predator I’m facing Glythronaxes…

1 Like

We’re in pretty new territory, so anything is a guess. I looked at past scores of high-scoring tournaments, such as Metriaphodon and Dracorex, and those tournaments required between 430 and 530 trophies/day. If we extend those trends out, we’re looking at 2580-3180. That said, we know tournaments do not behave in a linear fashion, so the actual final value could be much higher or much lower. But that can serve as a starting point until better data comes along.

5 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi I am at 684 right now and my goal is 1000 per day, so hopefully that will be enough.

2 Likes

I’ve won more than 2,100 fights in tournaments since November 2019 without a single top prize. I’m not expecting anything from the prize wheel and I’m happy as long as it does not start to subtract resources.

7 Likes

Ngl, not really feeling this tourney at all. 6 days for something i don’t really like the look of, and in the few matches i did do there was a lot of annoying pshychic AI.
May let this one slide. Good luck to those who do want it though :grinning:

5 Likes

I feel like first run is always the hardest. Because the tornament positions isn’t stable yet. You have all those top guys with lv 30 indos starting their grind to the top. Sometimes you can find opponent using dominator lv dinos in predator league. If I wait one day before starting, I will know exactly how strong each league is.

@Bobby_Farmer I can take on creatures twice as strong as mine,but now I am facing 3 to 4× stronger stuff unlike general,I have taken part in many other tournaments like Pachyrhinosaurus,Bananogmius in my previous acc,but they were far easier to finish in hunter league. I had to use my top 6 very rarely to finish in hunter,only thing was that I could not finish in predator cause only about my top 3 were capable of playing a proper matchup in Predator.( Rajastega 10,Raptor 40,Unaysaurus 20.Ankylosaurus 40,Prionosuchus 20,Monolopho 40)

what you want to get above 5000 trophies?

1 Like

Did you count your fights? That seem kinda impossible to me, how unlucky can you be?