Mosasaurus Gen 3, Castoroides, Spinosaurus Gen 3, Spinorex, and Tyrannosaurus Gen 3

So 5 Concepts in 1 post and credit to Tyrannosaurus90s as always.
First is Mosasaurus Gen 3 and Castoroides here’s what they’ll look like in game. Also here’s both of their stats. Castoides will use Bear Animations like what it did back in JPB. Next up is Spinosaurus Gen 3. Here’s what it looks like in game both base form and final evolution and here are it’s stats. Next now is Tyrannosaurus Gen 3. Here’s what it looks like in game both base form and final evolution and here are it’s stats and last but not least is Spinorex. Here’s what it looks like in game and here are it’s stats.

Why would we need GEN 3’s. Its already a grind to get the tourney ones, and the last thing we need is a spino-rex hybrid for controversiality

7 Likes

Idk (10 chars)

no more gen 3 or 4

1 Like

^^^^
G3’s would just be unnecessary, some people were already pretty upset by G2s, as it makes the game less realistic, gives power creep, and just the grind to get every creature just becomes too much.

5 Likes

I doubt Gen 3’s are a necessity in this game…

However I woudn’t mind Castoroides.

1 Like

With characters like bumpy gen 3s aren’t necessarily needed anymore. They could add things like rexy or the classic spinosaurus instead. However i would like having Castoroides back

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Necro-posting (reviving old threads)