Mosasaurus

Hey i think this would be a cool feacher to add. If you are at the beach or on a bot in the ocean you should be able to see a mosasaurus in the water and get DNA for it just my personal thoughts

4 Likes

I’m hoping that we’ll get aquatics soon enough.

3 Likes

I would love to have marine reptiles in the game, I thought we were going to get them after the ptersaurs were put into the game. Turns out Ludia just wanted to reenact Primeval with the cenzo creatures.

3 Likes

My guess would be that it’s going to take some programming to incorporate them as they would need a separate Arena system perhaps or at the very least a"poolside" Arena (think end of Jurassic World) to allow them to fight. It’s easier to add cenozoics for now I assume.

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want to reinact Primeval tho that show was boss

1 Like

As I’m Dutch, were Mosa was found. I think we have the right to have Mosa in the game. :muscle::smile:

1 Like

I do think that game feels more like Primeval now rather than the Jurassic franchise.

Couple small spoilers in there but nothing to ruin the show if you haven’t already seen it.
1 Like

Again. I wouldn’t mind that at all. Would annoys me a bit tho cause it might interfere with the continuation I’m writing rn lol (sadly not official but hey. Fan fic amirite)

1 Like

before ludia work on aquatics creatures,I would like a developement of mammal AND cenozoics creatures (i would like my titanoboa)AND again,a little bit more dinosaurs,i mean there is plenty which haven’t even be worked and are famous!

1 Like

Yes. Cenozoics have peen introduced first so let’s see a few more added before Aquatics.

Good point.

I think that there should be caves for people that live in the country so that they can click on the cave which will give a view of aquatics to find

1 Like