Most annoying Dino to deal with in pvp?

I’m new here so I have a bit of a question to you all: what’s the most annoying Dino in pvp in your opinion?

1 Like

Probably anything that’s a health tank like Pachygalo, gorgosuchus or pteraquetzal

5 Likes

I find pachygalosaurus to be very annoying, mainly because of its health.
(I like your pfp by the way)

4 Likes

For me, it’s actually glass cannons. During F4F and other hard events them 1-shotting my best dinos frustrates the heck out of me. Just because even if you bring a tank to deal with them, they can still 2-shot them, all while it takes you 1-2 extra attack points to take them down.

During the last F4F, I faced a lvl40-somthin Segnosuchus which had like 5k attack before class bonus. One missed block and any amphib is KIA. My tankiest carni is a L40 Tany, which gets destroyed in 2 shots (~2500 * 2.4 = ~6000 damage, 500 more than Tany’s 5500 HP).

4 Likes

I agree with You. I like to start with reserve 1 and glass cannons are very annoying, even with class disadvantage they can knock You out easily.

2 Likes

The examples of glass cannons are Zalmoxes, Segnosaurus, Deinochurus, Metriacanthosarus, and etc.

2 Likes

Yes, I already knew that. What’s your point?

4 Likes

Just to tell you which Dinos are glass cannons.

1 Like

She has much more experience than you and myself in this game. She’s saying that she already knew what dinos are glass cannons. I think it’s pretty obvious that she already knows what dinos are glass cannons because if she didn’t she probably wouldn’t of said anything about them.

3 Likes

i was just trying to tell them which dinos were glass cannons incase they didn’t know.

If so then that’s ok but you came off like you were being a smart butt because it is very obvious that’s she already knows.

1 Like