Most DNA received from drone dart throws

Just curious as to the most DNA acquired from dart throws on one creature. Wanted to see if anyone was able to manage pulling off 15 dart throws and get all direct hits as 14 dart throws was my maximum, all direct hits.!

1 Like

This is quite good for me, as I’m not terribly great at darting most creatures, nor do I have VIP!

1 Like

420 which was this morning on an Ankylosaurus G2. It just plodded along slowly in a straight line. Easy.

2 Likes

I hit max alot on dinos I see all the time. But newer dinos I rarely see are a work on progress…

3 Likes

2 Likes

12 direct hits Level 20 non VIP :grin:

2 Likes

Mine. Non VIP level 20.

1 Like

360 non vip

2 Likes

Wow, 450 is impressive, so 15 dart throws is possible, which I’m sure I’ve done but not all direct hits. The ankylosaurs are definitely the easier ones as was the apatasaurus I got my max on. And for those who don’t have VIP, your numbers are equally impressive. I guess my next post will be the highest rare and epic dart throws, though I didn’t screenshot any of mine, I will be on the lookout to do so in the future.

Same here for Epics and Rares. I know Erlikosaurus and Carbonemys, and their Rare counterparts, are easy to dart for me. I’m farely confident I can get max on those.

With the way Tarbo walks side to side that’s pretty impressive!

1 Like

Lol thanks. I’d love to say I get that much all the time but I think I hit max on 2 or 3 out of every 50 or so…

My best was 360 when I had VIP.

Now I am happy if I can get 300.

I am not a very good darter. :grin:

Screenshot_20200320-135500_JW Alive

1 Like

Non-VIP

2 Likes

Now that’s impressive! I’ve heard 13 shots can be made now but haven’t been able to do so myself.

image|283x500

My highest epic and rare scores, have also gotten perfect on some of the easier commons. Too bad thr epic was a pteranodon lol

1 Like

Screenshot_20200318-111112 Screenshot_20200324-183643

image image image image

Level 19 non vip