Most hated creature

Just wondering what’s people’s most hated things, can be looks, moveset, or something about it.
Mine are listed

1. Thor. I hate this thing soo much, you don’t know.
  2. Indotaurus. Like why? Another damn indom hybrid when there was better things to be voted. (also it’s ugly)
    3.Dracoceratops and Dracocerato. Swap ins are just annoying and unfair most of the time.
    4.Indoraptor. Another cheap easy to make hybrid that sometimes tend to be boosted a lot. (also hate it in general)
  3. Allosino. Like thor, but even more ugly, but I don’t face one every damn battle and over boosted/leveled.

These are my hated creatures, what’s yours? (this is more of a rant page so don’t be offended by this)

4 Likes

i hate mrhino and skoona but its a love-hate relationship :rofl: i love when they are on my side but not on enemy’s side

16 Likes

The andrewtodon is already ugly enough to me, but compared to its hybrid… oy vey
I think they’re some of the only or few creatures I dislike in the game look wise, other things like movesets or battle, I currently don’t think I hate any creatures cuz of it.

Other than the dogs… maybe thor, since he decided to declare war on me by getting bleed immunity a while back, but now I have mu buff so it evens out a bit, but my hatred is still strong for that guy

9 Likes

Compys dracoRAT Mrhino

6 Likes

Creatures that do swap in damage, Depends on how heavily boosted Thor is, and compies.

7 Likes

I HATE skoona. That thing is so annoying.

10 Likes

The Ridiculously Aggravating Tactic (R.A.T) :rat:

11 Likes

It does change every updates or two, thanks to Ludia power creep system, so I’ll go with the current flavor of the month: Testacornibus. See ya next update for something different :slight_smile: (Likely Phorurex)

6 Likes

I feel like exploding if an eremoceros enters the battle… It is hard to defeat it

5 Likes

Testacornibus, Monolorhino, Skoonasaurus, Phorurex, Compsocaulus, Erlikospyx

Basically the OP stuff

6 Likes

I face a mixture of everything but if I had to choose it would be Indoraptor gen 2 because I just hate cautious strike so much. Even playing as a theropod hybrid.

5 Likes

I also hate Indotaurus for a different reason though, it’s another Carno hybrid!

4 Likes

Indotaurus was voted on before Scorpius update, so technically, it’s the Scorpios you should blame.

1 Like

Testa, this thing is an abomination.

To have a zombie deer as the number one creature in a dinosaur game is just plain daft in my opinion.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Testacorniburus: I can do this all day

4 Likes

For now swap in with Dracoceratops , in general I think swapping has gone beyond any reason

I often get the opponent creature low and I prepare to send a kill shot but no, here comes swapping and that Draco thing

At first I’d keep my creature as long as I can, but nowadays I am learning to swap intelligently, so when I see opponent bringing that Draco thing and fail , I feel the urge to kill it in fierce fashion, all for displaying stupidity

Also I hate flock creatures, all of them

3 Likes

Mammolania, makes matches 10X longer :rofl:

But I quess I’m one of the few who like indoT :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Personally i HATE einiosaurus because her in-swap abillity

I absolutely despise sarcorixis and compy 1, especially in tournaments. I have them unlocked, but donot use them in my tourney team (i donot use wooly rhino in my tourney team too).

2 Likes