:joy::joy: This text will be blurred

1 Like

1.Monolorhino
2.Flock creatures
3.Nitro Thors
4. Draco AKA rAT
5.Skoona

2 Likes

YES monorhino is also waaay too op. I don’t get how a tank got past the Ludia team with THAT many resistances.

2 Likes

Mammolania vs Testacornibus is a nightmare

1 Like

bugosaurus. There are so many of them in the game

4 Likes

One of my most hated creature was Monolometrodon. But now it got that nerf way back from that update, I still hate it but not as much now. Some of my least favourite creatures in this game are Dracoceratops, testacornibus, Smilonemys (used to really like it, but with this treatment it has been getting i really don’t like it now) and Possibly Woolly Rhino. Thoradolosaur I tend to have a love-hate relationship with this one. When I use it in battle, it definitely is a lot of fun to use especially with boosts. But I just hate fighting against crazy boosted ones that literally just wipe my entire team. However if it doesn’t have boosts, I can easily get rid of it with my Erlikospyx due to Thor being a terrible unique without boosts.

3 Likes

My least favorite creature in the game by far is dodocevia. I thought it would be some super cool gorgonopsid but its just a featherless chicken. Not to mention is really powerful despite being easy to get which always annoys me and the fact that people support the thing too.

3 Likes
Summary

I can now see why skoona is the absolute worst, as it can basically kill almost everything in sight

14 Likes

Skoona would be even more annoying if its counter could decel. It could play the swapper role. Now, I’m sad, since there’s no point of saving 1000 hp on it. Better off letting it die

1 Like

Skoona, MRhino, Testa and Magnus.

Skoona is too much, MRhino and Magnus are just plain frustrating with their swap in moves (please, just remove the stunning part) and Testa… Well, if you can 3-0 a team all because RNG failed to give them a viable chomper, that’s just pathetic.

4 Likes

i hate: indom , indot and indorap

2 Likes

Mine is probably Ceramangnus

1 Like

Mrhino.
10 characters

2 Likes

Sarcorixis, skoona

1 Like

mammolonia nitro

None of them are ugly, just because you lose bellow them :smirk:
Indotaurus is the winner and it’s the final result, and if it’s actually “ugly” it won’t be a top 1 voted.

Nah, I destroy all of them no problem with my team. I just hate how overrated they are and overused. Basically all of them have in common. Like I said, it’s a rant page. So take your hate somewhere else. And yes they are ugly.

2 Likes

I think that was a bit of a over reaction

1: andrewtodon
ugliest thing in the game by far. i hate its design
2: keratoporcus
its design is also trash.
3: dracoceratosaurus
someone vomited on dracoceratops and then it walked into chernobyl

1 Like