Most powerful Dino I ever faced

If the owner is here, huge Respect Sir/Madam.

2 Likes

That isn’t respect. That’s disgusting. Lol

14 Likes

Again, down in Lockwood Manor! What’s up with this arena? Lately I’ve seen more dinosaurs that are higher powered there than some of the ones we see in the Aviary…

6 Likes

Of course your photo just reinforces the horribly broken matchmaking system JWA has right now…

12 Likes

I don’t think I could’ve rage quit any faster when seeing something like that… and I have the same level tuoramoloch as you.

2 Likes

Yeah… they become pretty common…

1 Like

That kind of monster in Lockwood is a complete joke!
What kind of matchmaking algorithm allows this?
Is this a result of the supposed fairer system?
I bet the person with the level 28 massively boosted Thor also has a high level massively boosted rat and the rest of the team is rubbish and lower level dinos.

8 Likes

I would say an Epic Rexy with a speed of 150 and attack around 4,000 mark while in Sorna Marshes. It was a total nightmare

2 Likes

You battled that? I think did also, I thought I mis-read the stats as I only got a glimpse at them after it pummeled me.

I clicked on them after it cleaned me out and thought it said 150. I went… nawww… couldn’t be.

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t go as far as to say respect :joy: no effort what so ever to get them stats just a case of buying more boosts the ones that have gone out darting and had to grind for months to get the DNA and won battles for the incubators to create and level their teams that deserves your respect

7 Likes

Anyone here could have the same stats. It’s not hard with boosts. The question is what does the rest of their team look like. There is obviously a reason they are in lockwood. Maybe put everything into thor and rat and doesn’t have anything else.

4 Likes

Getting that kind of stats does not gain any respect. Just Pay$Win. I repect them if their teams are strong because of levelling up instead of boosting them (I know some DNA can be obtained from purchasing incubators). I don’t mind losing to P$W because I don’t spend real money. Ludia cannot gain any respect from me as they introduce boosts.

6 Likes

They don’t necessarily have to be pay to win. It is possible they put all of their eggs in one or two baskets.

I lost today to a level 28 Thor. I have one single level 26 Legendary Everything else is weaker. I did look at their team after and saw their next highest level was 23. One of their dinos in the battle, before they swept with Thor, had no boosts at all.

3 Likes

67488062_2277995255569067_7804666123336548352_n

That is the look I give to that 150 speed Thor. Thankfully I have not ran into it in arena.

4 Likes

Yeah I believe there is at least three of these Thors in Lockwood. Meaning 150 speed lvl 28. There is probably more, but I know I’ve seen 3 on different accounts. There is certainly more speed 150’s though.

1 Like

It’s always us against the higher level opponents and never the other way around. I always think how come our opponents got us picked to battle them? It means if we most of the time face higher level opponents, our opponents most of the time face lower level opponents which are us. Why are they so different? Are they the VIP member?

1 Like

No that’s not it at all because I am vip and I can tell you I don’t get any luck. I go up against a lot of teams higher than me.

1 Like

Rest of the team.
I respect anything or anybody that’s mightier than me or anything I have.

1 Like

Well Elendil, I can only guess that something may be lost in translation or something.
It’s not that I don’t respect anyone who has dinos way better and stronger than mine, because I do.
What I don’t respect is a matchmaking algorithm that puts them against me when I’m clearly way behind them.

4 Likes

I can agree on that.

2 Likes