Moved and missing supply drops/strike events…

The few chests that were in my area were strategically placed just outside my non-vip radius. In addition, the strike events, supply drops and dinos popping up in the wild that used to be in reach were recently moved to just outside my radius over the past few days or completely removed. This is not the way to get someone to upgrade to VIP. The map for my city now has many missing supply drops and strike events making it look kinda bare! And definitely not handicap or age friendly. Overnight the game has again become boring! These strategic placements only encourage playing while driving, minimal play or not playing at all, none good! Over 2 years I’ve played and this problem still occurs :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m sorry that happened with the Supply Drops and Strike events around your area, 2blessed. The locations of Supply Drops/Strike events may change based on Points of Interest (POI) and real-world data information made available by an external provider.

Please note that this is done automatically.

However, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com regarding any feedback on the spawn point distributions around your area. :smiley: