Ludia Forums

Mover cuenta de invitado a una de Facebook o Google Play / Move guest account to one on Facebook or Google Play

Quiero que puedan mover la cuenta de invitado ya que en ese entonces muchos no sabian que la podian perder la/s quiero mover para asi guardar el progreso y jugar en otros dispositivos compatibles.
Estoy seguro que muchos usuarios apoyaran esta idea.

Thank you for the feedback, ARTURO_VALDEZ_GUADAR! At the moment, you can save/move your game data onto a different device by linking your game to your Facebook or Google Play account.

If you need help with your game account, don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Please remember to include your support key in the email as well.

Translated From Spanish:

I want them to be able to move the guest account since at that time many did not know that they could lose the / s I want to move in order to save the progress and play on other compatible devices.
I’m sure many users will support this idea.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.