Much Love, Ludia

Of all the creatures in the game.
Of all the more useful Legendaries there are, and that players would want.
You chose my girl.
I doubt this was done for me… but it sure feels like it.
She’s so happy and prancing and beautiful!
I’m in love.

:revolving_hearts::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

18 Likes

I think more people should see this post. Sometimes ludia gives “bad” creatures, but in the end there is always someone that is strugling to get that creature or its hybrid. Not everyone is a lvl 20 player and has 2 year playing. Great for you you got your fav creature :+1:

Edit: not saying this is a bad creature, just making an example.

4 Likes

I thought of you when I saw this raid! I was so happy to see something different as well

2 Likes

Objectively it is bad

I am a L20 player, and have been playing since June 2018.
I have Meg at L30, and she’s on my Arena team at Nublar Shores.
She’s my favorite creature in the game.
:blush:

4 Likes

So what’s your point? This post isn’t really to discuss if it is a bad creature. Just an appreciation post. Can we just share his happiness?

How did you end up boosting her? I’m sure she’s tearing up the shores :heartpulse:

1 Like

She is actually doing much better at the Beach than she did at Library or Gyro.
I genuinely cannot decide where to put the 30th boost… because I’ve seen situations that tell me it could be useful in any one of them.

8/16/5 currently.

2 Likes

Boosting health would mean potential ability to land that one last counter attack, but with damage it would do more in less, however, it’s not as good if you are slower. Though I don’t think speed should be placed. It’s up to you though.

1 Like

Speaking of meg, do any of you know any good strategies to beat it? I tried several times but my whole team died or gave up on the second round.

1 Like

She’s too strong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The most powerful beast ever.

1 Like

Most of the time when health matters, it’s not the extra counter. It’s usually another attack. There’s also been plenty of times where she was unable to take down a creature by 1 ATK boost.
But then there’s also a lot of 120 speed Tryko/Dio/Max out there that I need her to revenge-kill.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for a koolasuchus raid.

im waiting for a sonorasaurus raid

Speed then, if 120 is a common threshold for speedboosted revenge bait, then do that

1 Like

Thing is, it’s just as common as situations with the other 2 boosts.
I’m in a pickle lol.
It seems like every time I’ve “made up my mind,” a scenario pops up the match afterwards which makes me rethink.

Pick the one that bugs you most, go for it, don’t regret it, and use the rest of your team to cover up the flaws you left

1 Like

That is my life right now :rofl:. I’m forcing myself not to make adjustments because of one game because that’s a waste of boosts and I’ve rage boosted or deboosted too many things because of that lol

1 Like

I’ve only re-rolled once, a health on Erlidom waaay back. I’ve been VERY careful with boosting lol.
It’s hard to keep the bigger picture in mind when each match can bring a different challenge. It’s good and bad, I guess. This is what we wanted, to be able to build our own creatures. Sometimes it makes it tough to pick one lane.
I really liked the shuffle event, and hope they do it again… that way any issue can be fixed.