Multiples of the same dinosaur in battle

During a battle today my opponent used a Utahsinoraptor and after I killed it the player brought out another one. (I assumed a bot or a glitch) so I defeated the second Utah.

Then the player brought out a megalosuchus and I battled it. I was one hit away from killing it when the player removed that dinosaur and replaced it with a fresh mega. I took a shot at the second mega and the player removed it and brought in a fresh third mega. Battled it down and then they brought out a spinotasuchus and I finally ended the battle. But clearly this wasn’t a fair or normal fight.

Thoughts feedback? I screenshot the players name but won’t share unless requested by mods etc.

Thanks.

It is a Bot

Hey there, @Kat_von_Hacke, I’m sorry to hear that this happened in your game! You shouldn’t be encountering AI opponents unless a minute has elapsed without finding you a human opponent and then you opt into it facing an AI bot.

Our team would very much like to investigate this more closely, so we’d appreciate it if you could reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key, so we can find you faster in our system, and any relevant screenshots that you might have. Thanks!

I emailed the support team. Thanks.

Also I noted the account is not on my list of opponents I beat. So other than my screen shot of their name that’s all I got.

It had happened to me too. I posted about that “issue” a week ago. Even that was a bot, that’s not fair and good.

If it’s a bot how is it matchmaking before the the timer runs out? this is obviously a hack

Its a known issue with bots. Atleast you didnt lose nearly 60 trophies when you lost, or if you win gain 11 trophies. The bugs are still there you just dont get penalised for losing anymore. Ive gone up against double indos, stegods and most recently utahrinex. I do not like playing bots.

Please, save the battle in the system, si that we can see the replay of our battle more clearly, thanks

Interesting thing was before the battle the timer ran out but I wasn’t able to cancel prior to this. I tried a lot. Then the players name was not the generated letters or numbers it was a name I would assume someone would pick for themselves.

They also put mega in three times. Every time I would attack they would remove the dinosaur and reputation a new one in (3 times!!!)

Then the player didn’t show up on my list of wins. It was odd. They responded in the email it was a bot. I dunno. It didn’t feel like a bot. Smart bot

Look up dart hack on YouTube the fact there is video of this means some sneaky buggers have backdoor access to the server “somehow” if they have that, then theoretically they can do all those things you saw in battle by changing entries in database mid battle! if it was just bots, wouldn’t they have turned the rogue bot code off since this been happening for quite a while now i.e. more than an update ago!?

I met the same situation. I recorded the end of that battle

If this was possible why would they use multiples of meh dinos so often and lose? I mean believe what you want but if players are acting as bots to lose it makes little sense. Also the OP just said that the opponent never showed up on the opponent list as bots do not.

I have battled whatever these are and the use of strats and switching at crucial point using raw amount of counter Dino’s etc makes them seem human, haven’t faced any that let moves time out and didn’t use actual strategy! The way the match initiates in a way that can’t be cancelled and loads before the live player countdown finishes makes whatever they are seem a bit fishy at the very least and the thing is if you can’t pwn there extra Dino’s in 2 hits they hit back and can easily win the match!

THIS!!! Yes this is how it was the last guy! Kept swapping him out. And it doesn’t seem like your guy had a bot name… nor did mine.

I read somewhere that the bots typically have screen names that are letters and numbers. Would a bot have a three word screen name? No numbers?

I encountered this too in one of my battles in Lockdown.

Yeah, but this video won’t help anyhow, they don’t care about bugs or strange in-game situations. I’ve reported so many bugs, but they haven’t fixed any of them. This post where a moderator asks you to send more details is the only attention they pay.

Here, join us:

Here is a combination of Possible bot names. It is usually a permutation/combination of “Prefix”+“Suffix” (list compiled in July by Met@hub given below): If you check the video, you can see that name in the list

Bot accounts’ IGN will be a combination of two of the prefixes/suffixes below. Usually, combinations will be made with an item from the first column as a prefix, and an item from the second column as a suffix.

Prefix:
Acro
astro
bob
COM
cue
dras
enzo
fella
fourth
girlwho
hal