Ludia Forums

Mutual Fury removes Gorgosuchus' Ferocious ability

And messes up buttons too. I didn’t use the rampage yet.

Did you play further to see if the buff was still there, but invisible? It’s not an uncommon bug if you have connection issues, and it’s probably a coincidence that it happened at the same time as Mutual Fury was used. It’s not limited to any one creature either, it can happen during any matchup, for any move sequence.

If the buff really wasn’t there then that’s entirely different, and I’m pretty sure that’d be a first.

I don’t remember what else I did, other than used cleansing impact. Though it’s annoying to not see what’s really going on + have interface limited.

That’s probably the glitch that we all have occasionally… not a Gorgo thing

I’ve tested with Kaprosuchus now, yeah just the image of the buff disappears but Kapro was still able to hit for a lot with buffed up cleansing impact.

Hey Detonatress, thanks for reporting this to us. If this happens repeatedly, could you please submit a bug report using the bug report format so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

It’s only visual but here:

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: In battles, Ferocious buff disappears on any creature (Kaprosuchus, Gorgosuchus and anything else) if used during the turn when Indominus Rex Gen2 uses Mutual Fury. It is only visual.

Area is was found in: Tournament Arena (may happen in main arena, but I have not met Indominus Gen2 there to test it)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Pit a Gorgosuchus or Kaprosuchus or anything with Ferocious effect against Indominus Gen2.
Step 2 - Use Ferocious Strike (or impact) while Indominus Gen2 uses Mutual Fury on the same turn.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: Huawei P20 Lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like