Ludia Forums

My 2 Weeks of Modded Adventure

Haha, that really helped me build up a Diplosuchus army, but I remember very well which at some point I was grinding just to get that last bit of an S DNA to have another Diplosuchus. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: They will come eventually, as to start pouring down like a heavy rain actually. Look at the number of S DNA Packs I got, playing that once in a week daily event gives it as a reward made no sense after all. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Plus my current line up is crowding with super hybrids right now and made my tourneys turn into a piece of cake. Just two solid runs became sufficient in those tourneys followed after that grinding. @Aether_12 @Tim_Hurst Seeing both of your excitements made me forget how hard was to keep track of all that detail for two weeks. Feeling relieved now. :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Why are you buying packs to get commons? Why not do coins in raptor paddock and get those mods for free? I usually do about 12 modded pvp in the afternoon. So I Spin raptor to get 36 commons which helps me get rid of about 75million coins.

3 Likes

I don’t think I am getting what you have said quite right, but I buy common mods with bucks in general, because my coin production is not that efficient. I mean not bad either, but if I do the same as you do and spend 75 M coins in a single day, it takes me 2-3 days to get back up again and reach the upper limit. Nowadays I am doing the modded just to complete boss missions and also to have fun with the rewards I earn through it. So I spend coins down until 50 M left, then do the rest with bucks. I hope this is the appropriate answer to your question.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t think he knew that your coin production isn’t that great. Those of us who have spent the time investing in coin production, this is one way to use them. I also spend only coins on common mods. I just haven’t done as much lately because I haven’t had the time to play a lot of modded PVP. Hence my decent amount of common mods stacking up. This is after I traded about half away for food and such since I haven’t had time to play.

2 Likes

Wow always dreaming of a full stash of common mods but since they are messing up the trade harbor, I keep them numero zero unless I am currently doing modded. Nice stash though. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats on the clear market. I could never be that guy. I like having inventory on hand. I do want to hatch through all my tournament dinos, but it’s going to take time. I will try to clear my market of all dinos once I am happy with my Cenozoic and Aquatic lineups. I don’t think I can get rid of my mods though. I was told there was a modded tournament (at least one time), so that and I like having options when modded battles come up.

2 Likes

Did not know you have not taken care of job 1. Coin production. I generate about 100 mil every 5 hours.

Use multipliers and get your coin production up. It makes everything else so much easier. I would save money on mod, play all the free double spin pvp you can do daily (different devices helps). The sdna is really going to help you long term. So will some of the hybrids. But take the time to max coins.

4 Likes

Oh thanks for the advice, but you got me wrong. Not looking at that as the number 1 job on the game. Yes I know the coin production is essential especially on the long run and yes I am all aware of those methods but I am keeping that way purposefully. I got decent coin traps on the Sorna but don’t want to change the beautiful landscape on my Nublar. Don’t want my game turn into a dystopian world formed out of the monotonous one copy buildings and structures. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Even the Sorna has its own aesthetics even though it has a different purpose focused on coin producing as you mention. But you know, I am fine with it. Since I have a clear market I started to get decent bucks offers on a daily basis and stockpiled a decent amount. Other than that, as I said, the coin production I have is just fine, only not that tolerable when it comes to that kinda huge spending in a single time. I am trying to fill up the paddocks on the Sorna as much as I can, doubled them up already. After that I think I am gonna reach both my goals of having a park-looking lay out and also having a sufficient sourcefullness. So I respect your way of playing it, everyone has her/his own way of enjoying this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

How do you get that many dinosaurs!!! I only get coin!!!

2 Likes

You need to do elite level PvP modded where coins are not a possible prize. You need level 40 legendary or stronger as one member of your team to qualify for. Add a Dino to your team and watch for the prize level to change to elite.

5 Likes

@mineluissss Yes, definitely. @Timmah is right. When you look up in the stats of the original post, you will notice the detail in the 12th match of day 1. It was a Ceno modded and all I could use as a main was a lvl 10 VIP so I did get food by chance. All you need to add your toppest creature to a slot in the prematch choice screen and see if the icon on the opponent side turn into elite reward or not. Fodders are irrelevant in that manner, 'cause just a single creature is enough to determine this. I am not able to adapt that into the other areas just because of this sadly. By the time I am having lvl 40s and lvl 10 plus VIPs, I will start to play those too. Thanks to @Aether_12 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Started early so watch this space… first day not so good… I will also be giving pointers on effective ceno runs

2 Likes

I ditched modded last week because I was tired of grinding but your post has motivated me and I thought I would document my modded runs as well to stay motivated, because I still need superhybrids and my next tournament is in 2 weeks so I’ve got some time to prepare.
This is how my 1st one went:

1. 50 Raptor SDNA
  2. Micro SDNA pack
  3. Suchomimus
  4. 40 LP
  5. 40 DNA
  6. 50 Euoplo SDNA
  7. 50 Raptor SDNA
  8. Aerotitan
  9. Ophiacodon
  10. 500 DNA
  11. 40 DNA
  12. 80 DB
  13. 30 DB
  14. 50 Sarco SDNA
  15. Aerotitan
  16. Diplotator
  17. Diplotator
  18. 50 Mono SDNA
  19. 30 DB
  20. 50 Raptor SDNA
  21. 80 DB
  22. Shunosaurus

Sum:
150 Raptor SDNA
50 Euoplo SDNA
50 Sarco SDNA
50 Mono SDNA
40 LP
580 DNA
220 DB
1 Suchomimus
1 Shunosaurus
2 Aerotitan
1 Ophiacodon
2 Diplotator

100% winrate, got sarco and euoplo SDNA plus some bucks so It’s pretty good for start.
Got only 22 creatures that reach elite wheel but fairly soon there could be more joining.
This is also land vs ceno pvp.

5 Likes

Great outcome I think

3 Likes

I am so glad to hear from you both. So nice seeing this, I think I like this part of the forum as the most: Interaction amongst people. :slight_smile: First day is always a little less giving strangely, at leasts seems to be. But playing like this, Raja is about to start running at you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Day 2 for ceno was a better outcome, strangely enough I am not getting many creature rewards which is great anyway as my main concern during these ceno runs was clogging up my hatchery.

Dont think I will have time to continue the run friday onwards so il present what I have won either thursday evening/friday morning…

2 Likes

Yeah it became my main concern too after earning that much Aerotitan, Kaprosuchus and Ophicodon. Speed hatching those to keep a clear market is making me spend more bucks than playing modded itself. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Think I will do a round 2 next week monday to thursday if I have the time, more data the better :slight_smile:

I’m sure there will be a day where I wont stop landing on marsupial lions and diprotodons… it’s happened before so likely it will happen again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you know italian? Numero zero? Also look at what i found in modded pvp

4 Likes

I’m at day 2 of aquatic as well. Will post my results at the end of the week. I won’t list everything though, food and coins account for 50% of prizes so no point clogging up the list with junk :slight_smile:

2 Likes