My 4th unique :)

Here she is! Ready to be boosted! Finally I managed to dart the darwin DNA I needed! The design is growing on me… but that leathal swoop tho!

Im coming for you next touramoloch!!

5 Likes

Just used it in battle… Holy moly. It’s super useful!

Congrats! I love the cleansing swoop move. You can even swoop out and come back in multiple times if you play it right. I just wish it had a damage move besides superiority strike. I really love the design of it though. Probably my favorite bird.

2 Likes

I haven’t had mine yet, but enough DNA for a couple of fuses.
I heard people saying Stygidaryx is not that useful. Can you share your experience of using it?

Does it only have Superiority Strike as an attack? Not even a Rampage move?

Congrats, I was able to create it today also. Idk what to think of it yet. But seems like a cool dino strategic dino.

Just unlocked it today too :smiley:

My Stgydaryx says helloScreenshot_20190709-203359
Super useful in Lockwood.
Top tip, Stgydaryx can counter Yoshi. That might be useful for you to know

Its all about the wound damage ya see

1 Like

Yoshi…Do you mean Indor or the Christmas chicken?
After swapping Stygidaryx in, you can only use SS or Cleanse and swoop. It can be easily killed by any dino.

Christmas Chicken. I promise you, it is a legit counter. @Piere87, I’m pretty sure you proved my point that Daryx can counter the Christmas Chicken, right?

1 Like

You swap in on the Distracting Rampage, then keep superiority striking then instant Invisibility when it uses Distracting Rampage, then carry on striking till it’s dead. Has a pretty decent success rate as well. Got proof as well

I dunno, i’m in Lockwood Estate and the types of dinos I see i don’t know how useful it would be. I don’t often see christmas chicken, and if when I do that’s just one dino it might be good against. I just don’t like the fact it’s only attack move is SS.

Nor do I, I hate it :frowning:, but I love its wounding concept and the design, making it my favourite bird and creature in the game, so I just have to use it. I like both swoops actually, but hate that it only has one damaging attack. I enjoy using though and for me, that’s what counts. It’s not as bad as I thought it was as well with boosts

That makes sense. But having one dino to counter only one dino seems not worthy, especially when I am bouncing between Aviary and Library, I don’t see the Christmas chicken very often. I see Utarinex and Tryko the most and of course needless to say, Thor too.
My Dio can also take down the Christmas chicken 4 levels higher. I am still finding some points to motivate me to start fusing Stygidaryx.

1 Like