Ludia Forums

My account is missing and I cannot get back in :<

I played earlier today with no problems. I go to do the alpha battle and my account couldn’t be accessed. The option that popped up was log into Facebook or visitor. I clicked Facebook and it completely took the new account route. I’m very frustrated as I have spent a lot of money on this game. I don’t have my access key but I have contacted support before on the game. My username is EmpressArtemis#0001. Please get back to me to fix this.

I’m having to same issue and I just lost everything. I’m a so upset. I am not on Facebook and don’t have my support key. What can I do ?

Hey EmpressArtemis, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a problem getting back in your game account. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team could try and assist you with this? If you remember your support key, please make sure to include it in your email as well. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey Hocky3659, if you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, our team would be happy to try and help you get your account back.

Hey guys, I had this exact issue happen to me with both Titans Uprising and Berk. What someone suggested to me which had worked for them, and thankfully myself, was to uninstall the app then reinstall it and log back in under the account you had used. My original problem was that it had forced me to sign in through facebook instead of my google play account but once it was reinstalled I was able to connect through google play again. And I made sure to take a screen shot of my account key once I was back in. Hope it works for you guys as well!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@LadyFox thank you! Do you believe it will work if it’s connected to my GameCenter?

Same problem on my iPad!

Ladyfox’s solution didn.t work for me. Tried logging in via facebook, but still the game started from scratch. What is the fix???

Hey @EmpressArtemis, if you were connected to Game Center, try removing and re-adding your Game Center account on your device’s settings and then restart your game.

1 Like

I was on game center too and I redownloaded the titans uprising and all my game contents came back. Try this and hopefully it will work.

2 Likes

Ned support thank you for helping me fix my account. I just redownload the game and fix games center. That did the trick. So thanks so much.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear you got your account back, @Hocky3659! :smiley:

I would also recommend saving or writing down your support key as it’s very helpful for our team.

1 Like

I usually have my key with me. I just recently switched phones and forgot to write it back down!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear the uninstall/reinstall worked for Hocky, did you have the same success EmpressArtemis?

I did not :frowning: I Removed the Game Center account and turned it back on as well as removed and reinstalled the app but it still is on the new game :pensive:

As of now I’m back in! I had to log out of facebook, Game Center, and delete and reinstall the app 3 times haha but I’m back:)

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m still not back! :frowning_face: None of the possible fixxes work and I’m getting desperate!

My game is still working on my phone, but trying to connect to facebook to override the restarted saved game, only gave me two options “Switch to level 1” or “Cancel” - where’s “Keep playing this level”?

Anyway I’ve tried logging in and out of everything with no result so finally I’ve contacted support via the mail @Ned mentions in this thread.

I need to get back to my Dragons!!

1 Like

Mine is also gone. Same issue

I’m sorry to hear that the steps didn’t work, @Hellehusted. Hopefully, once our team gets a chance to see your email, they can get you back into your game account ASAP.

1 Like