My app keeps crashing :(

I tried to open and my app got crashed too much times.

Hey ALienQueen1, could you please check your app store and see if you have the latest version of the game available for update? If so, please update your game to see if that fixes the crashing issue.

Thanks!

1 Like

Same problem here, on iOS. Loading stucks, tried >50 times including restarting phone

Game says an update is required, but there is no update available in the Google Play store. Not sure what to do.
Edit: An update became available.

Just updated the app and cant get passed the loading screen.

My game also keeps crashing, it is telling me it is a bug with a game itself. Is there a fix for this? I have restarted the phone, updated, cleared cache etc. It isn’t an issue on my end.

Hey DPG members, if your game is experiencing crash issues after updating to the new version, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com.

Thank you!

My application is crashing, it gives me an error and the loading screen comes out, I just updated it. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 cell phone

Mi aplicación está fallando, me marca error y de la pantalla de carga se sale, recién lo acabo de actualizar. Celular Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.

The app can’t open and anyone else having trouble accessing discord?

Mine too! I was worried that it was just me. Every time I get into the game, it just keeps freezing on the last step on loading.

As soon as i tap on the game icon to load game i have maybe 15-20 seconds then it freezes either while loading or very soon after load. Why is there always a problem when a new update comes out? The updates are suppose to FIX BUGS NOT CREATE NEW ONES!!! Please fix!!! I can’t even play the game!!

@Ned I know what is causing the crashes. Sending a message to support in-game causes the game to crash and unable to load back. I reinstalled two times before figuring this out. I thought it crashed because I am unable to join raids through invitation. When accepting an invitation, it keeps loading and then disconnects .

This is happening even with me today… just hurts at this point…