Ludia Forums

My code 19 is broken

I have been waiting for forever to get a code 19 so I can unlock the boss I just need the code 19 and that’s it but the code 19 has never happened for me yet!

Me too same me too

Make sure all of your Common Herbivores are out of Asset Repository. If they are already out, put them in the Asset Repository and start taking them out one-by-one, beginning with Tuojiagosaurus

Also remember the last several of Gaming Beaver’s Jurassic World the Game videos have a resource link that includes B-DNA.

1 Like

Lol you use those too?

1 Like

What @Andy_wan_kenobi said above, inbetween taking out each creature from the asset repository, go in and out of the raptor paddock at least ten times…

So take out a creature, go in and out of the raptor paddock, take out another creature, in and out ten times again, repeat until a code 19 triggers. Once triggered you can put any creatures you took out of the asset repository back in.

3 Likes

Resources are resources

2 Likes

Soo i have been playing the game for over a week now and yet i see no code 19 in my park
So my progress is lvl13 and code 19 can randomly occur when the player reached lvl 12
Immlvl 13 and i haven’t seen any code 19,is it broken?

Me too. I’m level 97 and i have never encountered code 19 since I’m playing the game

I done it but nothing happened

Keep trying

It won’t work
Trust me ihave tried

Turn in a ticket to Support, then. Remember to include your Support Key and that it takes approximately 5 business days for Support to respond

1 Like

Do you have these creatures out in your park?

not necessarily at level 40 but are their paddocks out in your park.

Also for @Altithorax_Perotorum ?

3 Likes

You need to hatch and put out starting with tuojiangosaurus into your park, the common herbivores.

Typically it is tuoj that is the trigger creature which is why I say to start with him.

But if you hatch him place him in your park and then go in and out of the raptor paddock a bunch of times and nothing happens then move down the line of the common herbivores.

2 Likes

Alright then I’m gonna try with Tuojangosaurus and triceratops

1 Like

I had all of them
Execpt pelecinamimus

1 Like

And what’s the connevtion between those 5 common dinos and code 19?

2 Likes

Pelecanimimusbis so hard to get,everytime i won a pvp battle the reward i get from the prize wheel is usually just food and coins,and low amounts of them because for whatever reason i had bad luck in games like this

1 Like

Something in the coding of the “mini-game.” Everyone that we’re aware of that has had issues generating Code-19s has had those issues resolved by ensuring the Common Herbivores are in the Park.

2 Likes

I had trike,tuojingo,bonitosauria,and argentinosaurus,the only herbivore i don’t have is pelecanimimus

1 Like