Ludia Forums

My current line up and line up in a month from now

I would keep them at 10 or less for now

1 Like

I agree with @Aether_12, keeping them at lvl 10 is good. I have one at lvl 30 and 2 at lvl 20, but my lvl 10 is sufficient for tournament play.

1 Like

@Aether_12 Sorry my LP !!! My heart want lv.20+ Baryonyx.

4 Likes

I play moded PVP 150 matches Rajastega is not coming chance to get it is lower than 1 percent I am crying so I give up with this creature and use 2 lv.20 Indominus rex instead.

I say go for it, I’m happy keeping tarbosaur at level 10 for now (I like his green look) so wont be spending 50k on another anytime soon plus hoping on a vip exclusive tournament with tarbo sometime soon :crossed_fingers:

The plan now is to save lp for christmas

1 Like

Is something gonna happen for Christmas? So many people saving LPs for it

I’ve been hearing from other forum members that there might be something where LP is x4 for vips

1 Like

I am ready for lv.10 Yudon.

3 Likes

So when are u bringing it home?

@The_Phoenix I think within 4 week from today because I want 2 Yutyrannus and 2 Troodon before fuse them.

2 Likes

@Aether_12 My top 15 line up!

2 Likes

@Nonthawath_777 nice, I really like max segno and zalmoxes that’s my next goal :+1: and omg your dna bro everytime… I’ve done this done that, fused him, hatched her, bought 8 of these… dna increased

Teach me your ways oh wise one :joy:

3 Likes

@Aether_12 I sell many creatures especially aquatic,diplotator and Nundagosaurus and trades coins to DNA

1 Like

Ouch… I dont think I’m ready to make that much dna :joy:

1 Like

A soul for a soul

Nice! I’m around 2 weeks away from it, I’ll first make Yudon and then I’ll worry about having second copies of it’s components.

1 Like

@Jurassic_Fury @Aether_12 I buy 4Troodon for 24,000 DNA and speed up on Sunday.

5 Likes

Congrats! And again I couldn’t have guessed you bought them, 25,000 dna increase in 3 days, you sir are the dna wizard :joy:

@Aether_12 I sold 3 Carnoraptor in market , many aquatic ,collect DNA from coins to DNA and Golden pack.

1 Like

Finally I am nearly to unlock Tapejalocephalus . They will sit above Monostegotops @Aether_12
@Mr_Nobody_cares

7 Likes