My Epic strike awards 10/20

At least I got a lot of Sino (I have only ever seen 2 here since the game started last summer), and the coins were nice. Just thought I’d throw this up. Anything useful for you in there?

3 Likes

Nice haul! Congrats!

2 Likes

I neeeeeed that velo dna!

1 Like

What counters did you use? Thanks ahead of time!

1 Like

I have a level 26 utahraptor that handled them both. It’s what I pretty much use for every strike tower.

2 Likes

So happy with my rewards. Just what i always wanted😒

4 Likes

Jackpot!

5 Likes

Oooh, erlik and ankylo - good score.

2 Likes

Once again I was rewarded with absolute useless crap! 120 alanqua… well being an arena 9 exclusive it’ll be a while before I can level it… and 200 pyroraptor. Wouldn’t mind apart from the fact I now have enough pyro to fuse pyrirritaror 36 times and have about 4 irritator dna :frowning:️:frowning:️:frowning:️:frowning:️

2 Likes

Well I didn‘t even make it. Both of those lv 30 dinos killed my squad in less than 2 minutes.
Guess players with low lv dinos don‘t stand a chance. At least I got the past epic Bary incubator. That was a pretty hard fight but nothing compared to that from today. xD

Well I would‘ve needed thr Veloci and Erliko DNA. :wink:

1 Like

Decent, I’ll definitey take it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Well I haven‘t seen Rexy or Kaprosuchus in a while so congrats!

1 Like

The Dracorex AND Dimetrodon!!! :star_struck:

I already forgot what I got, it was not memorable :rofl:

2 Likes

The RNG gods were nice today. I woke up to this right before I did the strike.

1 Like

Here’s mine, mostly crap! No sure if the 200+ Alan epic is good or not?

1 Like

I failed.
i threw in a punch with my level 19 suchotator, then went in to cripple, but the swap-in strike is apparently quicker than priority move -.- It was enough to kill my Suchotator and down went all my strategy.

Happy with the DNA from mine. All things considered, def can’t complain.

2 Likes

Didn’t bother to take ss of every dino but these were my epic rewards:

3 Likes

That’s everything that I need in life. Right there. A very good incubator indeed lol

1 Like

:cold_sweat: I feel like someone at ludia hates me :sweat_smile:

1 Like