My Fanmade Updates

I have seen quite a few fanmade updates recently, so I decided to have my take on the ever popular Aquatic feature.

MAP CHANGES:

The map will have 2 different modes, the Terrestrial Map and the Aquatic Map. The current map is what we are all familiar with, and is the current ingame map. The Aquatic Map will simply be an underwater version of the Terrestrial Map, but with new wild creature spawns, raids, and strike towers. This means double the strike towers for more coin!

NEW CREATURES:

Sea Turtles:

Sharks:

Mosasaurs:

Bony Fish:

Cephalopods:

Plesiosaurs:

Pliosaurs:

Ichthyosaurs:

Hybrids:

RAIDS:

Monday:
Rare Liopleurodon
Epic Mosasaurus
Legendary Megarchelon
Unique
Apex

Tuesday:
Rare Ammonite
Epic Plesiosaurus
Legendary Dunkleosaurus
Unique
Apex

Wednesday:
Rare Elasmosaurus
Epic Dunkleosteus
Legendary Helidostega
Unique
Apex

Thursday:
Rare Protostega
Epic Pliossomedon
Legendary
Unique
Apex

Friday:
Rare Ptychothodon
Epic Opthalmosaurus
Legendary
Unique
Apex

Saturday:
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Unique
Apex

Sunday:
Rare
Epic
Unique
Legendary
Apex

That’s all for my Aquatic Expansion update! If the amount of raids and hybrids were too small, don’t worry, I will add more in future fanmade updates. Want to see your creature idea in a future fanmade update? Request an aquatic creature, hybrid, or apex, and I will make my own version if I like the idea!

7 Likes

Next fanmade update will include a bunch of new creatures, including new aquatics, terrestrial creatures, hybrids, and a superhybrid for every current hybrid without one! This update will also add the first 2 aquatic apexes, Poseidosaurus and Squalicolossus! More info on those when the update is complete.

1 Like

good job!

10 char

To be honest I’m surprised aquatic hasn’t been added yet, JWTG added aquatics before cenozoics
and here, cenozoics before aquatics ( if they get added )

I’m not as surprised. Like this post shows, you likely need a ton of game infrastructure to make aquatics work well: a separate map mode, a separate arena (and a large enough aquatic cast to fill it), separate strike events, maybe separate raids… meanwhile, cenozoics could entirely fit into the games existing systems.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ludia either put them in the seas only (since we have seas on the map) or just makes it rain fish

Fanmade patch note in 2025: please make about mars Creatures!!!
Ludia 2026: cooperate with Elon musk making about Jurassic-Verse: Alive in the Space

How are we supposed to dart them? By going underwater?

1 Like

Poor Nebraskans…

Thats the main issue with them spawning in actual bodies of water: not everyone has equal or sufficient access to them.

Kinda crazy how different these creatures are from mine
Literally the plesiosaurs are completely different mine where cunning lol
Anyway good update.

I decided to change the name of this topic so I can post the rest of my fanmade updates in the replies of this topic rather than making a new one.

This update is freaking awesommme

Aquatics would be sooo cool

So? The game is designed to make people go out and discover the world, just like pokémon go.
To prevent people from staying home is what this is all about, if you think about it.

Yes and Yes and just YES!

NEW FANMADE UPDATE: New creatures, aquatics, hybrids, bosses, rebalancing, and more!

CREATURE CHANGES:

This update features three changed creatures, including the infamous Compsognathus and Skoonasaurus!

Compsognathus:
Compy has been dominating tournaments ever since its release. It has been nerfed to bring it on par with the other creatures.

Inostherium:
This creature has been practically forgotten and never used even in rare tournaments. As a result, Inostherium has been given a massive buff to ensure that it’s a worthwhile creature.

• Class changed to Cunning Fierce
  • Health increased by 600
  • Damage decreased by 100
  • Speed decreased by 3
  • Armor increased by 10%
  • Critical Hit Chance increased by 15%
  • Cunning Strike replaced with Group Defense Shattering Strike
  • Group Distraction replaced with Revenge Rampage
  • Revenge Impact replaced with Revenge Distracting Strike
  • DoT resistance removed
  • Added 100% Critical Hit Reduction resistance
  • Added 100% Stun resistance
  • Added 50% Vulnerability resistance

Skoonasaurus:
Skoonasaurus was meant to be a lategame powerhouse it is until many players gained access to it through the alliance tournament rewards. Skoonasaurus has now been nerfed to keep it on par with other unique and apex powerhouses.

• Critical Hit Chance decreased by 10%
  • Medium Resilient Counter replaced with Medium Decelerating Counter
  • Instant Group Distraction Impact replaced with Restricted Group Distraction
  • Swap Prevention resistance removed

NEW CREATURES:

Introducing the Large Allosaur rig! This rig includes a few fan favorites that haven’t made it into the game yet.

New Medium Theropods:
New medium theropods have been added to the roster. Watch out for their powerful Counter-attacks!

New Aquatic Hybrids:
More aquatic hybrids have been added to increase the veriety, as well as introducing aquatic uniques!

Aquatic Apexes:
Two new Aquatic apexes have emerged from the depths. Defeat them in raids to unlock them!

NEW AQUATIC RAIDS:

• The unique Dunklesiosaurus will be joining raids on Mondays
  • The apex Poseidosaurus will be joining raids on - Mondays
  • The unique Plissomedestus will joining raids on Tuesdays
  • The apex Squalicolossus will be joining raids on Tuesdays
    The unique Megathalmodon will be joining raids on Wednesdays

Here is my second fanmade update! I did promise more would be in this update, but at the time I didn’t know how big I wanted it to be. Anything I didn’t add will be added next update or the update after.

1 Like

Probably a submarine instead of a drone.

I wish you were the one in charge of ludia

That would be too much work for me. Simply giving them ideas they would accept would be much easier, yet the chance of even that happening is so low its practically a negative chance.

Tru
10 words