Ludia Forums

My ferocity is not as strong what I am facing

Please fix this ludia

1 Like

That event is always near impossible. I think it is harder than F4F. I never do those events. Don’t waste your time

1 Like

I must say you do have an surprising amount of resources for someone at level 45 and with that line up especially as an non vip

2 Likes

I saved them

It’s a mod battle though, so you can use mods to even the playing field (like clone).

1 Like

But with that shuffle MOD, I wouldn’t sink too many resources into a losing situation

1 Like

Yes, it depends if you have a clear market of not. I have 14 clones, so I would take the chance :wink:

2 Likes

What are your mods?

The mods I have? All but 2 as you can see in the screenshot it says 32/34. For my all Carnivore last battle I used toxin, regenerate, and inspire. Just put a high health dino in 1st spot and defend. No need to attack until the last dino since Toxin attacks all for you.

Of course, my opponent didn’t have steal or anything.

Oh, I would still give the battle a couple of shots, but eventually, I would cut my losses if I didn’t win

1 Like

My opponent has a splinter… He just one shot my entire team with one hit lol. I really don’t know hot to beat it.

1 Like

Maybe use the one where you stay at 1 hp after receiving leathal damage. Or nullify.

1 Like

Or steal
Or 2 or 3 Terrifies

1 Like

You need a more ferocious lineup. That’s the only issue I see.