Ludia Forums

My final One Time Offer? (Level 20)

This is some of the best DNA I’ve gotten from a one time offer. I can actually use some of them for a change. I guess this is my last one since level 20 is the max so far…?

8 Likes

Congrats on making the cap.:smiley:

1 Like

Nice… hard to complain about all that trike dna when your clearly gonna use it… add the sino into that and its a decent incubator.

2 Likes

I refuse to believe that you didn’t edit out the 10k stygy gen 2, and the 6800 purrasaurus that you are supposed to get in those things! Fake news!
edit: music makes the video all the better.

4 Likes

They’ve gotten out of control with that these days

4 Likes

Congrats! I myself have been debating on my level 20 OTO. I’m almost there and don’t want to lose the opportunity but at the same time my interest has dwindled greatly with these minor and spaced out migrations. Won’t know what I’m gonna do until I get there lol.

3 Likes

Thats awesome! Motivates me to go get 18 tonight.

3 Likes

…then it got painful when you powered up the Postimetridon. Had to turn it off. Level 26 Trex?! 27 Postimetridon?? What the

He thinks that because rex is easier to get then tryko and that it has 100 more damage it’s better…

T-Rex wins plenty of matches for me. Sometimes dropping all 3 dinos. Postimetrodon can take down the same level Stegodeus, so it counters everyone who starts with it. And it destroys Tryo.

3 Likes

Good luck to any Tryko that takes on my T-Rex… R.I.P.

1 Like

Posti, veloci snd trex seems to be serving The Maxx pretty well. Aren’t you top 100?

4 Likes

Congrats are in order. As for the incubator, the cash and coins are awesome plus the epic dna. Other than that the rest are thrash. However I do agree that it is a great incubator cos buying the same amount of cash cost just as much. What I’m wondering is whether the incubator’s contents are the same for everybody or not.

2 Likes

This is where I’m at right now. I’ve been trying some new dinos this tournament so my team is a little lopsided right now. And I’m trying to decide which new ones work the best.

4 Likes

Yeah I just get it for the cash and coins. I think the DNA is random. I like the Triceratops DNA too. Usually I get under 100 whenever I get that in an incubator.

Isn’t Tryko supposed to be a tank buster? Why is my tank chasing it off then? I would die of embarrassment if this happened to my T-Rex. Even a level 30 Stegodeus can’t drop my T-Rex in 2 hits without a critical. Please keep trying to convince me that I should trade my T-Rex for a slower, weaker dino.

1 Like

I really don’t know what to do with my anky dna now… both tryko and dioraja are busts!
Guess it’ll just sit there :man_shrugging:t4:

I love seeing people on here that I play pretty often in the arena! :slight_smile: cheers mate! Looking forward to our next match! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i killed a tryk with stegoceratops yesterday.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing since the beginning of June and have only collected 1500 Kentro DNA, even though I’m in that zone quite a bit every weekday at work. That’s a big reason why I don’t have Tryko. But I also have never really been that impressed with it. If it had a stronger counter attack, it would make a big difference to me. And that Tryko probably would’ve survived my last attack and got me, but my Stegodeus could’ve finished it if I was a level higher. It’s just been neglected lately because I want my level 30 Stegoceratops and I’d rather not have Stegodeus be the highest level on my team like most people. I don’t blame them for doing that but I don’t wanna do it just because everyone else is.

1 Like