Ludia Forums

My first Epic

DARWINOPTERUS!!!

and you, what is your first epic?

15 Likes

Postimetrodon, i got him from weekly alliance mission. Really love his design + it was soo good in pre-2.0.

2 Likes

I believe my first epic was a proceratomimus It was in the weekly event.

And congrats man hope you get many more! :smile:

2 Likes

Nice! My first epic was Smilodon.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty nice one I had it in my team for quite a while

1 Like

If I remember correctly, my first epic was Kentrosaurus, which I unlocked way back when it used to spawn everywhere. Also, congrats on your first epic! :smile:

1 Like

That epic reindeer I forgot the name of

1 Like

Darwin is my favorite pterosaur, congratulations on unlocking him and I hope it helps you a lot against creatures with a lot of life! My first two epics were Anky and Sino!

1 Like

Pteranodon, back when it was the daily mission reward

1 Like

I think my 1st epic was Postimetrodon from weeklies

1 Like

@Dinosaur_attack this Rennes is Eucladoceros.

Rajasaurus and Eucladoceros. Congrats on yours.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

My first epic creatures were Pteranodon, Ankylosaurus and Concavenator.

1 Like

Awesome work!

My first epic creature was scaphotator. Strange I know but when I began playing JWA I couldn’t move around too much, so I ended up just fusing my first epic creature instead. Kinda disappointing when I found out my diplotator outperformed it

1 Like

My first epic was Pyroraptor, great job on getting your first epic!

1 Like

funny enough, my first epic was titanaboa, I joined during the time it was a daily reward, and Ijust kept trying to complete the missions again and again and again until I got it lol

1 Like

Trex, back when there was the AMC movie promotion.

3 Likes

Rexy. I think. It’s been a while.

1 Like

I think mine might have been Trex, or one of the epics that were featured back when weekly events were brand new. It’s been so long that I honestly can’t remember for sure.

3 Likes