Ludia Forums

My First L30 💞 (sorry for overlong post)

I started playing JWA on the night of May 30th. For the first month, Megalosaurus was nowhere to be found. Seeing one was more rare than any Epic in the game at that time. It was always my most coveted, because I desperately wanted Megalosuchus. When it was still a hologram in my collection, when I didn’t even know what it did, it was my favorite creature. So I kept grinding and grinding in the hopes that I’d one day have it.

The days came and went, trudging onward… missing out completely on the crazy glitch (was it a glitch?) where it only cost 50 Megalosaurus dna per fuse on Megalosuchus. Nope, I didn’t get any of that bonus fusing. Every fuse was of the 200 dna variety.

Then, she was finally created… Scorge II. From that point on, my love for her only intensified because of her design and through her results in battle. I’ve never regretted going all-in on her, and it’s finally paid off.

My first level 30 creature, my favorite creature, my beloved.
:revolving_hearts:

23 Likes

Well done @Ardens!! :heart_eyes: Congratulations on your first L30!! :partying_face:I knew you would get scorged II to L30 in no time. Hoping my meggie can follow in your footsteps soon haha, she is going to be L28 tomorrow :smile: #megalolove

3 Likes

Congratulations :clap::clap:

1 Like

thanks!! Best of luck on your Meg’s progress :facepunch:t2::smiley::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Congrats bro!!
And happy birthday to the Meg :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks!! Nice article on Metahub, btw :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks so much bud!
Haha, I had a feeling you’d appreciate that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hearty congrats, @Ardens!

1 Like

Congrats x 10!! What will you do with the extra time now that the megalo search has come to an end? :grinning::wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Anthony_Papadopoulos

@Kodiakhunter1 I’m not sure :thinking:
Mondays will probably become Anky target hunting… other than that I don’t know what to do lol

My x10 should have been x100 lol anything but 10! Anky will definately fill the time for sure!

1 Like

Congrats, really great achievement.

1 Like