My first level 30! 😍 and she’s a beaut!

Figured a positive thread was a good idea to brighten up the forums a bit, so i’m gonna share my happiness :joy:
after just about a year of playing, finally got my first lvl 30 dino and it was one of my favorites, Tenontorex :grin::heart_eyes:
She’s an absolute beauty, i’m so happy!

I know others have teams full of lvl 30’s, but I’m still really excited to have finally joined in on the fun!

Here she is:

21 Likes

Oh, wow…congratulations Pedrovisk! Tenontorex is a beauty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, @Ned ! :raised_hands::heart_eyes: she really is!

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::tada:

1 Like

Congrats!
I have Dilorachi and Tryo holding at 28 with enough DNA to get both to 30. Im waiting until 1.8 as it would be most punishing for me to level up in 1.7.

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PQC @GorillaGlue @Kris_Tallman thank you! :raised_hands:

And @GorillaGlue , nice! Do share when you get them up to 30! Always nice to see others getting better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!

Meanwhile, I still cannot even afford to make this! :smiley:

1 Like

@John thank you! Ah :pensive: I hope you get around to creating her soon!!! Tenonto is abundant in parks now :grimacing:

1 Like

Hrm, duly noted… For me, it’s mostly been a TeNONEtosaurus!

3 Likes

I dino what to tell ya, @John

3 Likes

Good one :rofl::rofl:

Chances do increase a LOT when using rare scents :grimacing: costly but it works

@Ned @John did you two plan this one out :joy:

I spent many a day off in a nearby park looking for tenonto to get mine to 30. One of my faves for its high HP and awesome moveset. Once upon a time it was a great counter to the king and queen chompers. Once upon a time being pre-boosts, of course.

1 Like

@Tuco she can still hold her own against many though! And well, I guess we’d have to speed her up as much as people speed up Thor for her to put up a better fight like she used to :thinking::sweat_smile:

I did boost the… uh, heck out of mine to try and keep up, it does ok. I’ll put up a photo. Luckily I already had it at 30 when boosts became available, and before the first rollback I learned that it needed more juice to compete, so when I got to start over it got a lot. I still messed up on the speed though, should have taken it to >135.

1 Like

@Tuco she’s beautiful! im debating if I want to spend some more on speed for mine… tempted to, but my magna needs some more loving too :grimacing::rofl:

During the first exploit craze where everyone had super speed, I took her up to over 140, and she was amazing :star_struck: haha but totally broken

And I may have faced you in the arena :thinking: remember seeing a tenonto exactly like yours! Always gave me some trouble :joy: