Ludia Forums

My first Unique

Today I got the indoraptor which will be my first first unique also on 18/08/20 I’ll be leaving my alliance to create my own called DinoSAURian so far there are 4 members (including myself) when I do create it.

Requirements:
I don’t care on how many trophies you have as long as you battle I’m happy with that.
Must be active.
Must contribute to the alliance

Other than that I’m fine as long as we all get along and have fun. If you invite someone to the alliance please let me know first

Nice! Indoraptor was also my first unique. Hope the alliance works out!

1 Like

Thanks BTW what level is it now

1 Like

Sorry to say this but indoraptor got nerfed hard and also revenge cloak exists on indominus gen 1 and it will if it crits ONE HIT indoraptor through evasive stance I know because my brother did 2700 damage without a crit to the indoraptor and it got the dodge not to be mean but you kinda got the weakest of the bunch cause it gets hard countered by alanklysaurus

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me what about the Erlidominus did it get nerfed to cause I’m so close to getting it

Nope huge buff got distracting impact and also has revenge cloak

1 Like

Nice I quite literally need 40 more DNA the only problem is that the Erlikosaurus spawns around ATMs at Dawn, dusk and day which I’m finding really hard now since I dont get up early enough, I don’t see it at Dusk and I’m too busy at day

It was indirectly nerfed by the addition of resilient moves on everything though. Plus it can now be decelerated. And it lost swap-utility.

Overall, it’s probably a nerf.

1 Like

It also lost all forms of shattering (this is why I said it was hard countered by alankly

1 Like

Actually, I was talking about Erlidominus.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what it means but it has a 50% chance of deceleration

50% resistance to Deceleration means it only gets decelerated by 25%, which is 50% of the usual 50%.

1 Like

Thanks I’m more intressed in the stun immunity cause I’m battling against opponents that have stun abilities like the Sarcorixis and it gets really annoying when they stun me

1 Like

Have you got smilocephalosaurus yet because he’s great and he got a small buff too

1 Like

I need pachy DNA to get it and I don’t see it at all and I don’t know what it means by Spawn zone area 4

Area where it spawns cause certain creatures won’t spawn unless your in their area this is the case for pachy I don’t really know what it means but yea

1 Like

Is their any legendaries or Uniques you recommend I get BTW

Smilocephalosaurus definitely and while your there maybe consider Monomimus and monometrodon cause all 3 received good buffs and Monomimus is now yoshi in 2.0 but slightly weaker obviously cause no full immune creatures anymore

1 Like

Got both of them my Monometrodon is lvl 19 with a level up wait just need coins. My Monomimius is lvl 16 but it doesn’t do enough damage it usually ends up drying before I can kill my opponents dinos

That happens but its got full immunity to distraction stun and damage over time and better yet it has that 75% swap prevention res

1 Like