Ludia Forums

My Friends tab network code doesn't sync data properly

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The My Friends tab no longer loads data properly. I’ve tried catching dinos, battling in the arena, force closing the game and restarting my phone but nothing helps. The tab is essentially unusable for me. I can still click on some people and see their profiles and attempt to friendly battle, but there’s never a challenge acceptance.

Area is was found in: My Friends tab.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open My Friends tab.
Step 2 - wonder why the game is having so much trouble downloading and parsing what is probably a 20kb JSON file.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Constant bug. Never resolves itself.

What type of device are you using: Samsung Note 8.

Anything else? Screenshots! You want 'em, I got 'em! Looks at those beautiful placeholders!!!

Hey vbevan, could you contact our support team with those screenshots here at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key? Our team would be glad to take a look to try and assist you further.

Will do. That tab still has that problem, it hasn’t changed at which should at least make analysis easier.