Hope someone can help - not sure what went wrong here, but I’ll try to recount as best I can. I’ve been playing the game since the end of December. Leveled up to 12, created more than 100 dinosaurs, my team all hovering around 18-20. Always logged in through Google Play with the name HenrySmalls, until today when I noticed a button in the “Mail” menu that said I could connect to Facebook. Thinking maybe I’d unlock a feature or something, I did. I got a blue screen indicating I was moving from one account to the other but I was tired and clicked past it before it even registered. Almost immediately I was kicked out of my Alliance. Odd, but didn’t think anything of it. Then I tried to evolve a creature and got a message that said “Creature Unavailable” - even weirder, but I figured maybe that hybrid had been discontinued or something. Put the game down for a few hours and opened it back up to discover that all my progress has been lost .
I’m now at level two, with one dinosaur: a velociraptor. Weirder still, my user name is “JurassicSnark,” not HenrySmalls. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and logged back in with my Google Account and I’m still back to square one with the wrong user name and zero progress. What’s VERY strange, and gives me hope my account can be recovered, is that in the game’s menu, I haven’t finished any of the game’s 31 achievements, but my Google Play account shows that I’ve completed all of them. I’m not sure what the disconnect is, but I LOVE the game and really hope someone can help get me back up and running soon.
Hate to be a bother, but I thought I’d post because I emailed support more than two weeks ago and have yet to receive a response!