Ludia Forums

My game has gone back to the start?

I had to update my phone and afterwards tried to log into JWA, it had restarted my game, I pay for the premium version, it still welcomes me with my old profile ConstantVault2 but then go’s straight to a new game, I’ve tried everything possible to solve this, I only log in through Google play, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still go’s to new game, I have put in a lot of hours on this game, I’ve emailed Ludia but they take ages to reply.

Hey Robert_Goldsmith, I’m sorry to hear that happened and our team would be happy to help you once they see your ticket.

In the meantime, could you try going into your in-game Settings menu and connect to Google Play and see if that helps?

What is a ticket and where do I find it, I just noticed I’m still with premium, and the game welcomes me with my old profile, yet I had to start again with a different name?

Ned

Support

June 3

Hey Robert_Goldsmith, I’m sorry to hear that happened and our team would be happy to help you once they see your ticket.

In the meantime, could you try going into your in-game Settings menu and connect to Google Play and see if that helps?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Robert_Goldsmith

June 3

I had to update my phone and afterwards tried to log into JWA, it had restarted my game, I pay for the premium version, it still welcomes me with my old profile ConstantVault2 but then go’s straight to a new game, I’ve tried everything possible to solve this, I only log in through Google play, I hav…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Is that it?, all I want is my old profile back which I have spent hours on, I was up to level 10

Is that it?, all I want is my old profile back which I have spent hours on, I was up to level 10

Ned

Support

June 3

In Reply To

Robert_Goldsmith

June 3

I had to update my phone and afterwards tried to log into JWA, it had restarted my game, I pay for the premium version, it still welcomes me with my old profile ConstantVault2 but then go’s straight to a new game, I’ve tried everything possible to solve this, I only log in through Google play, I hav…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Ticket/email, sorry if there were any confusions. :sweat_smile:

If you had already emailed our support team, they’ll get back to you as soon as they can.

1 Like

My profile was fixed, but I bought cash for the gave 2-3 days ago and got the receipts through email, but still haven’t received the cash, just wondering if there is a way to fix this?, I’ve emailed Ludia with receipts and game id as well

I’m glad to hear that you got your account back, @Robert_Goldsmith!

If you had already sent an email to our team regarding the cash you purchased, they would be happy to try and help you as well.

I faced the same problem last week, had to reinstall the game after acessing other account, when i tried to log back to my account ( both GooglePlay and Facebook ) I was redirected to a beginners account.
My old account, Velasco1999, was level 16, 8245 cash, 20245 coins, part of an alliance ( Dinokillers ) with 135/162 dinosaurs.
So i really want it back.

Hey Ludia,
I’ve been playing JWA for about 2 months and my account name is Trent. I just logged into the game only to notice that my account has restarted. I had a lot of dinosaurs and lots of coins and bucks. I was a level 7 and had 10 epics. I really want my account back to keep playing the game. I was in a league with a maxed out limit, like Dinokicked or something like that. Please Ludia, I really want my account back to keep collecting dinosaurs and not start from scratch.