Ludia Forums

My game is stuck on 8/27 today.. Was o.k. yesterday. 😡

I haven’t been able to play today, I thought it might be because of the influx in people on internet and devices due to not working and quarantine effecting the globe, but that shouldn’t effect it… I don’t know, I’m at a loss… :cry:

It’s happened to other players, me included before. It’s really annoying, but it seems like the only way to get rid of it is to wait it out.

Just as a precautionary measure, did you try it on Wi-Fi and Mobile data? What about forgetting Wi-Fi and reconnecting? Did you clear your cache? Did you try removing apps running in the background?

1 Like

Thanks Qaw,I just got back into the game… Yayy!! (I’m starting to think that my bedroom is cursed… Last night I was playing the game in bed just before I went to sleep. Got up and went to the other side of the house (lounge and kitchen area) and have had problems all day with the game, I tried everything to it. Then I thought… I’ll go and lay on my bed and try getting into the game from there… It Worked!! :joy:)

2 Likes

this is happening to me right now, but it says “please select a login method” the problem is that i already have an account. So, if anyone had this, and gotten to their account, please help me out.

1 Like

Hey IVAN, you say you already have an account, what did you use? (Facebook,Google or Guest) Do you know your Support key number?

last time I used guest, and i do not remember my support key
did you even have this

If you did, did it say “please choose a login method”? how did you get through that

1 Like

i just had a really good profile, and i am 65 Indominus Rex ( THE LEGENDARY ONE) AND I DON’T WANT TO LOOSE THAT

I had the same problem with the choosing a login method a while ago… (I couldn’t remember which one I used, so I chose Google but that wasn’t the one which was my account, so I tried facebook and it wasn’t that one either… It was Guest so then I had several accounts which Ludia got rid of the Google and facebook accounts. If you haven’t opened a facebook or Google account and have your Guest account which is the one you want… Just when you login and it asks which account you want, just hit Guest and you should be all good. (Once your in, got to the settings and connect to google or facebook, then your account won’t be lost. :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Hey YAGNICH_IVAN, if you haven’t already, could I ask you to please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to try and help you with this.

1 Like

Thanks Ned :wink:

i did
when you get the email, please tell me what to do on this page. thx