Ludia Forums

My game is suddenly gone and forcing me to restart!

My son and I played yesterday morning and when I tried to play again last night before bed it started me all over from the very beginning and our game was lost. We had stopped playing Rise of Berk for the same reason of our game being wiped cleaned. We’ve been working hard at Titans Uprising, had nearly reached level 28 with our team at 4189 BP, we had every 3 star dragon and had started breeding for 4 stars with 3 already bred and trained up. I had created a Clan, Voltron, and was really enjoying it. What happened to my Clan, I had 10 other people join it? Is my Support Key going to be the same as it was with my original Titans profile?

Hey LadyFox, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your account. If your game was connected to Facebook, could you please make sure that you had not disconnected from Facebook in the game? Go into the in-game settings menu and tap the Facebook reconnect button. If you’re still having issues after doing that, our support team would be happy to try and assist you further with this if you email them here at
support+forums@ludia.com. If you have the support key from your previous saved game, it’d be helpful if you included it in your email as well.

Contact support with your original support key and they might be able to help you get your account restored.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, is it a lost cause if I don’t have my original Support Key? Honestly I am super frustrated because yesterday while the game was loading just fine into my original I thought about recording my Support Key but didn’t.

If you don’t have your original support key it is far more unlikely that they’re going to be able to help you unfortunately. I’d try to send them a message regardless - you never know, they might be able to help you.

Good luck with it all.

1 Like

Same here but for me it happend to me when I looged in with facebook on rise of berk but when I unistalled and reinstalled everything was fine

1 Like

I quit Rise of Berk because it first happened with that game. I was afraid uninstalling and reinstalling would completely wipe out my game original game though. I can see my original profile and team just fine in my clan line-up sitting there and its very frustrating. I’ll give it a try, thanks for the tip.

So to be real honest I had my doubts about your suggestions and thought “maybe they’re just a mean internet person trying to really erase my game and enjoy my misery.” Since you had said it worked with your Rise of Berk account and my RoB had similarly disappeared I figured I would least try it out with RoB first. Well I was really disappointed because it did not load my original game and I had to go through the walk through with Hiccup all over again BUT once it finished the walk through it actually did load my original game!! I couldn’t believe it and I’m very thankful you took the time to respond and let me know, I very much appreciate it.

Its ok have a great day with your son :smiley:

1 Like