Ludia Forums

My game started over

So for 1 week I was unable to even log into the game because the devs apparently don’t care their game is continually crashing enough to provide an update, and when I was finally able to log in going through several steps I thought it was all going to be fine. But nowww, I open the app and it completely restarted me at lvl 1!!! I tried deleting the app, logging out of my Apple ID and everything else I’ve been suggested the past week and nothing has worked. Like if I gotta start over at lvl 1 then I should at least be given VIP status for free until I get back to lvl 42!

While I’m hoping there is a solution out there for you such as possibly having a screenshot with your old support key in it, I would say “good luck” in asking Ludia for a free anything.

1 Like

Are you connected through Facebook? Go through the tutorial. Then logout and log back in through Facebook. Easy fix.

If not, I hope you have your old Support Key

3 Likes

No I’m logged in through Apple ID, and I’ve got a screen shot of my old support key

Email support your old and new support keys. Theyll switch them out. Theyve done it for my kids’ tablets before

2 Likes

if you have your old support key support will always be able to get your park back.

I did, and so far they haven’t responded…

Don’t worry they will. Took about 5 days for me to get my old game back. I used the in-game chat.

Support typically has a five day turnaround before they respond to the request. But they will respond and if you have your old support key they will be able to help you.

5 business days. Don’t expect to see them reply over the weekend.

2 Likes