Ludia Forums

My game won't load. Please help

My game stopped loading. I was playing when it just shut down. This has never happened to me before. Ever since when I try to load the game it goes fine up to 5 of 24 activating radar then just gets stuck. I have followed other troubleshooting advice, turn data off and on, phone off and on, change time zone to New York etc. but nothing has made a difference. I haven’t tried to uninstall, reinstall the game yet but I am stumped. Please help.

Hey there, @Bugs, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still unable to load up and play the game despite all of the troubleshooting steps you’ve already been through! Our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account, so reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you more quickly in their system. They’ll do all that they can in order to get you back to collecting DNA as soon as possible!

I will. Thanks.

Hi, my Game won’t load too, help!!

Hi, sorry to bother you again. I tried to send an email using the link but it wouldn’t send so I copy pasted the link and that seems to have sent but I have had no response. Not even an automated ‘we have your email’ reply and that’s been 4 hours. Can you tell me if this is normal or have I messed this up too. :confused: Thanks.