Ludia Forums

My Jurassic Park

I just wanted to create a thread with everything to do with my park. Like I said yesterday I decided to create my Idom Rex, so my next step is getting another T-Rex back to level 40.

Here’s my Dinos.

I just got another Edestus. Should I
Keep two level 10’s or create a level 20?.

I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but you don’t want to have a couple of dinos have a much higher ferocity than the rest of your dinos or the PVE matches will get too hard. A level 20 Edestus would make him way higher than anybody else you have. I’m not sure I would even make him a full level 10.

So just hatch it and keep him a level 1.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in here soon, but yes. If Edestus at level 1 is already higher than your Mauisaurus (not sure of his level 1 stats), then yes. If he’s lower than Mauisaurus, then I’m sure it’s safe to raise him around there. I believe they say your PVE is based on your top 3 guys, so if they are way higher than the rest of your dinos, PVE will get really hard.

3 Likes

This is correct. Keep you top group close in ferocity.

Indominus rex level 10 is weaker than T-rex level 40 … at least your jurassic fights will be more balanced now… Try to make all your creatures with similar ferocity.

Okay, thanks guys.