Ludia Forums

My jwa Facebook account won't load

I recently updated jwa a month ago and I had to reinstall it and when ever i opened it i chose login on Facebook and when I did it just did nothing but when I login on guest it works and when I try to link my FB account with it it did nothing can someone please help I haven’t been able to play for a month and please fix this

Same thing happened to me last week. If you know your support key and your username you can log on as guest then message them

What will that do and idk what me sercurity key is but I know my username

Hey Alex_Nolin, after you’ve logged in through as “Guest”, are you able to reconnect to Facebook through the in-game Settings menu after completing the tutorial?

I’ve tried that and still nothing

When the Facebook message log in menu pops up, are you able to tap cancel and re-enter your Facebook log in information?

Nope I cancelled and idk how to renderer those is the screen I’m getting

Try going into your web browser from your device and see if you’re logged in to Facebook from there. If so, log out of Facebook and then relaunch the game and select the Facebook login method, this should allow you to re-enter your information.

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com and our team would be happy to try and help you with this.

I did this but since i chose the guest account i have to do it via settings and i tried re login and it just sent me to the Facebook app and stilll nothing is this a problem with the code I’ve played for over a year I don’t want any to lose rn everything