My lineup after getting Indoraptor

Yesterday I got Indoraptor and I wanted to make this thread to see how it affected my battles and my lineup. First off, here’s what my lineup looks like right now

My lineup currently ranges from Indoraptor (9072.4 ferocity) to dracorex (3757.4 ferocity) in 6 screenshots. It’s not the deepest of lineups but I don’t have any issues getting events like Fight For Funds or Stakeholders Visit completed. Here are some examples of Fight For Funds battles before and after Indoraptor.

Before:

The first battle has an average ferocity of 8550.1, the strongest creature being 10589.8 ferocity
The second battle has an average ferocity of 9495.3, the strongest creature being 11129.6 ferocity
The third battle has an average ferocity of 9358, the strongest creature being 9838.3 ferocity

After:

The first battle has an average ferocity of 10,049.4, the strongest creature being 10,484.6
The second battle has an average ferocity of 9816.7, the strongest creature being 10,919.2
The third battle has an average ferocity of 10,688.4, the strongest creature being 11,151.6

In the “before” section, the average ferocity of all 3 battles was 9134.5 and in the "after section, the average ferocity of all 3 battles was 10,184.8 which shows that indoraptor has increased the average ferocity of my Fight For Funds by 1055.8 ferocity. This will vary of course depending on the week, some weeks will have weaker battles and some weeks will have stronger battles. But overall an ~ 1000 ferocity raise of difficulty.

Not every week is F4F very hard. This week was an easier week for me,

To be honest, F4F is only sometimes hard for me.

The Saturday mod battle is normally the hardest for me. But I only pay coins for mods.

1 Like