4 Likes

Will send other pics soon

3 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

2 Likes

Hey @Jurassic_Fury thanks so much ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Just to be clear, as I don’t really have time to grind tourneys , most of them are locked , the only ones unlocked are those starting from Secodontosaurus COT

NOTE : @anon52700103 and @Indominus_Rexy hey thanks for the suggestions ! Sorry I can’t reply for now , I am actually planning to create Dimetrocarnus and Unayrhynchus first, Tape will be later

2 Likes

make a ton of 20 diplosuchus, they are so useful maybe taepj and mono too, add indo to 20

2 Likes

It might be to strong for his lineup just him staying at lvl10 diplos, lvl 5 tapejalocephalus, and maybe more lvl 10 indominus

2 Likes

level 10 diplo is too weak for tapej

2 Likes

@Indominus_Rexy @anon52700103 Once again , thanks for the suggestions ! Sorry was not able to reply for the last 24 hrs
I don’t have plans for Tape yet , as he is too OP but it depends on how I strengthen my ferocity by the end of this year.
Indominus is actually not needed yet, I will only create him when I get my second lv40 Rex and Raptor.
I have plans for Monostegotops, Diplo lv 20 not yet not yet until I have a full paddock of those lizards

3 Likes

Ah dangabit it looks like I forgot to post another picture of my lineup…
Anyways I need your help !
I want to add some new dinos to my team, here are my suggestions :

• Dimetrocarnus
  • Indominus Rex
  • Ankylodocus
  • Cerazinosaurus
  • Monostegotops

Please vote for the benefit of my lineup. I would like to also hear some suggestions from @Sionsith
@Andy_wan_kenobi @Bandeezee

Thanks so much !

2 Likes
  • Dimetrocarnus
  • Indominus Rex
  • Ankylodocus
  • Cerazinosaurus
  • Monostegotops

0 voters

1 Like

Note that all options 40% and above will get my vote, any other creature suggestions welcome in the comments !

1 Like

I think you should plan on going for monostegotops rather than Unayrhynchus cuz he’s more affordable.
Also try to go for dimetricarnus he’s good too

1 Like

You can vote up to two choices so vote Dimetro aswell
And thanks, yes I plan on getting these two by the end of this year

1 Like

The part of my lineup I forgot to send

2 Likes

But mono is as good as tape, exact same ferocity

2 Likes

Wait really

2 Likes

Ah wait yes they do share the same ferocity, time to start planning

2 Likes

Remember though, Tapejalocephalus is only a rare Super hybrid while Monostegatops is a Super rare super hybrid. So Monostegatops takes over 3 days to hatch while Tapejalocephalus takes 20 hours (I will instant hatch him on discount days).

That being said, Monostegatops was definitely important to me when I was first making Super hybrids to use as a meat shield.

Also agree with @Indominus_Rexy, Monostegatops is much better than Unayrhyncus because it will save you DNA. You just need to make sure you have enough SDNA to make enough of him. The only positive about Unayrhyncus is he’s a legendary and you can use him in legendary only battles.

3 Likes