Ludia Forums

My lineup needs a makeover!

Hey guys pristine here, I’ve been inactive on the forum for a long time but that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped playing the game so this was my lineup looked like

Any tips will be appreciated

2 Likes

Level 40 Indoraptor… :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah probably not the best for his lineup

1 Like

Level 40 indoraptor… gen 2 :joy:

4 Likes

One minute this is my current lineup,

2 Likes

Wow very nice, your reaching dom now?

2 Likes

On the first day I can reach to 30 th position but then I fall

2 Likes

Rip titanoboa

2 Likes

It’s just a sarcastic joke.

2 Likes

Did you unlock gorgo? You could work on getting gorgosuchus

2 Likes

Got it from cot

2 Likes

Should I feed the legandries (spelled wrong probably) to Lvl 40? Including diplotator, I also have ostafrikasuaras in the lab fusing for a level 40

2 Likes

Nice, just keep adding creatures around level 40 legendary ferocity and then aim to build your top up to level 20 vip ferocity

2 Likes

Hey guys, I didn’t do titanoboa tourney Caz I thought ludia would do something, but they just gave wk LPS :expressionless:, I tried tourney now and I can’t even get to survivor on first battle :joy:

OK will do, so feed them?

1 Like

Get a gorgosuchus because I got mine and it’s big help to my team especially at lvl 40

1 Like

Whoa that’s awesome

Mine is very very very similar

1 Like

Wait a minute u don’t hack do you? I don’t think so

1 Like

I got my backside handed to me 3 times in a row in hunter league. Something’s def fishy with the matches.

After you worked your way up to lvl 40 legendaries you could add some lvl 30 tourneys, and some hybrids that are above most lvl 40 legendaries but not by much like diplotator or lvl 30 carnoraptor.

Like this

2 Likes