My lucky day

I had a Rex next to a treasure chest at 4AM, little did I know it was just foreshadowing :open_mouth:
-Erlik off a large scent at dawn
-Mono off a large scent, as well, at dusk
-epic scented 1x Anky, 1x Raja
-2x wild Rex, 1x wild Anky and Sino
Best day in a while, and should allow me to complete Tryko this weekend.
How’d you do today?

17 Likes

I found a Baryonyx and Ouranosaurus today. Also two Kaprosuchus, two Dracorex, a bunch of Velociraptor, Dimetrodon, and a T. Rex Gen 2 and two Echo

It was a pretty solid day. Nothing as amazing as yours, mind you, but above average for sure.

4 Likes

Those Dracorex tho :muscle:t2:
My favorite rare to encounter!!

3 Likes

I got entirely way too many lythronax and pura gen 2’s from my common scents. The other night sino made an appearance with a common so I am overly optimistic.

1 Like

Were you walking around or stationary? I wonder if you have to be on the google maps grid to make walking around work. My house is very much off the grid :expressionless:

1 Like

I was stationary for the Mono, driving for Sino, and walking for the rest. It was raining today :cloud_with_rain:
Not ideal, but it’s my only day off this week so I had to get out there.

1 Like

It sounds silly but I wonder if walking around my yard or putting on my 4 wheeler through the paths of our 10 acres would bring better results than sitting on my couch.

Never know til ya try :wink:
Worth a shot lol

It isn’t getting any warmer out in Minnesota, I better test it before I’m too layered to get on the thing lol.

Post thought, I bet I have a goose egg for signal in the woods, that could be a problem lol

Omg you’re in Minnesota? Good luck.
I drove thru for about 5 hours on a road trip last year in late November… it was brutally cold. I’m from NJ, it gets cold, but not like over there. Pervasive, unrelenting cold :fearful:

1 Like

Not sure why I still live here, only good thing about winter is that it is the only reliable way of controlling mosquitoes

1 Like

Silver linings :joy:

1 Like

My 24 hours incubators…
Even I had a rough bad strike towers 2x in a row, I guess somehow Ludia heard my frustrations… :rofl:
I guess its my lucky day too @Ardens

At least Sino is there :ok_hand::clap:

@Hersh @wrothgar @Pateradactyl @Heather @TyrannosaurusLex @Ulfhednar @User1 @TheMaxx @CleverBoy

Thank u!! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Very nice :+1:t2:
Some sick team-builders there

1 Like

Yup! Finally I thought I will get 3x in a row… hahahaha

1 Like

I just did an epic scent and did way better than any other. 3 sino, 1 bary and 1 concavenator. It is a good day, your luck was shared :grin:

2 Likes

Niiice!!! Wish i had it

1 Like

nice wuerhosaurus bruh :wink:

1 Like

May you infect others with luck, as I have infected you :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

When do lythronax’s sleep?

1 Like