My lucky day

Is this the start of a joke?
If so, I’m biting… when?
If it’s not a joke, I dunno :crazy_face:

When it’s lynthronap time ?

4 Likes

Definately a joke lol! At least we know to hunt velo’s at night so I’m guessing they are nocturnal. Lythronax are up at 4:30 am and 11:00 PM. I’m thinking they never sleep.

Lythronap time is still making me laugh!

1 Like

@Hersh @Kodiakhunter1
Omg that got a hearty, snorting laugh outta me :joy::sob:

1 Like

It’s great to get sino and I used some to create utahsino finally. Now the question of levelng up allo to an 18 which is close or trying to get utah to a 17…hmmm

Utasino leads into Utarinex, that’s all I gotta say* about that
:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

My other post got hidden for some reason… @Hersh @Kodiakhunter1 lythronap had me ROLLING :joy:

1 Like

I give up… my posts are being hidden for some reason :confused:

No life changing decisions need to be made tonight I guess lol

1 Like

Patience is a virtue :ok_hand:t2:
Especially with a possible update in the works??
Ludia, you listening???
Update please :smiley:

1 Like

I had a decent day for epics but kinda lame for the usual stuff. I need maybe 5 more Postosuchus and Dimetrodon to get my Posti to level 30, so I was mainly looking for those all day. I did find a variety of epics today though, so that was cool. 4 T-Rex, 3 Kentro, 1 Sino, 1 Mono, 1 Raja, 1 Erliko, and I think i saw a Pyroraptor down a private road but I was annoyed that I couldn’t get to it so I didn’t check what it was.

2 Likes

Private roads can be a nuisance. One of my Rex was down one, and I only got a 194m launch on it. I’d have been a bit more upset if it was a Pyro like you, though.

1 Like

I live on a private road and dino hunters are welcome anytime!

2 Likes

While not as good as most i did get a sino and a bary today… along with some dracorex and kapro… so solid day.

1 Like

Quality over quantity sometimes. I’d be pleased with your day :]
Good for building

I can handle missing a Pyro because I’ll run out of Irritator DNA long before Pyro when i get around to creating Magna. I’m worried that it was another Erliko because it was off of a road that changes zones every few blocks and I’m still unsure of where the zones begin and end on that road. It’s a little bit of everything for a few miles. I didn’t even want to check if it was Erliko when I finally saw it because then i would’ve HAD to go get it somehow. And i was in a work car with a work shirt on, so i definitely don’t need someone calling me in and asking why their driver is sneaking down their road haha

1 Like

Yea that might not have been too good haha. I’d sprout wings and fly to it if it was an Erlik… so few around.

1 Like

I’ll drive far out of my way for an Erlik. I’m usually lucky to find one a week. I guess I’ll see another one next Monday haha. A lot of the epics i got today are super rare for me.

2 Likes

So satisfying when you find the rare creatures that are rare in both title and encounter-rate :pray:t2:

3 Likes