Ludia Forums

My mvps

This is kind of a trip down memory lane for some of my mvps for my team.

Postosuchus: I don’t know why, when I used posto back in the day, he was really strong, adrenaline pulse was super useful as it healed and increased attack, and paired with DSI, it was a MONSTER.

Spinotahraptor: I used spinotahraptor prior to 2.0 meaning it had one advantage, Distracting rampage. This along with critical impact and gashing wound made it my best anti chomper, It could destroy a t-rex, even a tyrannolopho, I only dropped it because I needed a quicker and tankier speedster.

Rajankylo: this may come as a surprise to you but my ranjakylo was a beast, for some reason it seems like it specializes in killing uniques, Whenever an erlidom is facing it, even prior to 2.0, it would destroy it, same with pterovexus.

Indoraptor: I got indoraptor just after 2.0 dropped which was kind of a disadvantage, this didn’t mean it was bad, it was one of my best, usually could get in at least one knockout, but when 2.1 dropped, it turned into a monster, I have it boosted to 3571hp, 1270atk, and 132 speed, it is easily my strongest creature, Now it can usually get 2 knockouts and a big hit before dying, no joke I have took out dios with this thing.

Anyone else here have or had weird mvps that shouldn’t be incredibly strong but they are?

Ok my Tenontorex and Gemini would 2 shot your indo he’s not that good :slight_smile:

he’s only 22, and I’m in estate, but he still can beast mode everything it sees.

3 Likes

I’m in Aviary and my Indo is an unboosted monster and has been on my team since sorna marshes and I have never removed him. He took a huge blow getting DSR replaced with APR but he’s still one of my top killers. My second MVP would be my nemys which I got not too long ago and is the greatest thing to enter my team since indo. He’s a tanky beast that has helped me take out maximas and I’m so happy to have him.

Indoraptor is my go-to for strike events and it can kill most AI teams by itself, but if it does die, then I bring out the old velociraptor. Most teams cannot get past the combo of common and unique.